Chapter 19

Chapter 19

We sat at our usual lunch table in the cafeteria. "Potatoes!" Louis stated.

"Mashed potatoes, new baby potatoes, baked potatoes, roast potatoes" Niall said as Louis munches down on his potatoes. I turned to Harry and pecked his gentle lips.

"How's my princess?" Harry asked softly, loud enough so I could hear him but quiet enough so no one else could.

"Good, how's my prince?" I asked back as he wrapped his arm around me.

"I'm great" Harry replied as he took a glance at Liam. Liam nodded at him, as if he was signalling him to do something. "Hey so umm, my parents, sister and I are going away for the weekend and we were wondering if you wanted to come along" Harry said nervously "...But you don't have to if you don't want to, I'm completely fine with it if you don't want to. It's just a thought because well, I love you and I'm going to miss you and thought it would be really fun, since you make everything fun and yeah. So umm, it would be nice if you came but I'm not forcing you so you don't have to if you don't want to..."

The thought of going on holidays with Harry bolted in my mind setting out the world's biggest smile. Yay! I don't even have the details but I'm already so excited! I kissed him quickly, smashing my lips against his as the excitement rushed through me.

"So, that's a yes?" he asked with a cheeky smile.

"Yes!" I shouted hugging him. The bell rang, ruining the moment.

"I'll text you about it after school, love you princess" he said as we got up.

"Okay and love you too baby" I replied back, flinging my bag over my shoulder then hugged him. I was so excited! I'm going to run home and ask as soon as school ends, but no doubt my mum will say yes!

I bolted through my front door and for once my mum was home! Yes! Thank you mother for being home! I ran to her and hugged her, "hey mummy" I asked sweetly.

"Yes?" my mum replied.

"Harry offered for me to go on holidays with him and his family for the weekend. Can I go mummy, can I?" I asked tugging her shirt.

"I would let you but you promised your dad you would come for his grand opening, remember? This weekend..." my mum reminded me.

Shit... My dad's opening on his restaurant! I promised him I would go! I died inside, I wanted to go to my father's opening but I also wanted to go with Harry, really bad! I can't break my promise with my dad...

"Yeah" I said as I walked up the stairs to my room.

Hopefully Harry won't mind me not coming, I'm sure he would have fun without me...