Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Zayn, Liam and I walk through the front door of my house with a cup of cold star bucks each in hand. Stupid idea considering it's quite cold. "SELENA!" I heard a familiar voice scream, I didn't even have time to think who it was before I was pulled into the world's biggest hug. I looked up to see the who it was. LIZ!

"OH MY GOSH!" I screamed hugging her back as we jumped up and down. "YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!" I shouted at her.

"I WANTED TO SURPRISE YOU!" she screamed back, both still jumping up and down.

"Well, surprised indeed you made me!" I said back calming down a bit. We both laughed at how stupid we looked jumping and screaming.

"Ahem" Liam cleared his throat as him and Zayn stood awkwardly behind me.

I bursted out in laughter "don't act like you don't know her! It's Liz!" I shouted back at them with the biggest smile, clearly still shocked.

"Oh yeah, LIZ!" Zayn shouted giving her a hug. Liam gave me a confused face, he wasn't good at remembering people.

"My 16th birthday? Liz from Wolverhampton? She went to school with me in grade one when I lived in Wolverhampton for three months?" I gave Liam clues, but he still had the same confused face. "I don't expect you to remember, you were wasted" I said.

"Oh! Liz!" Liam said finally, going up to her for a hug.

"How can you forget me?" Liz asked pouting "I remembered you! But it would be pretty hard not to, you were the life of the party! What was it again? You singing and dancing in a skirt was it?" making us all laugh.

"Hey, hey! I swear that shit was drugged!" Liam argued but we all just continued laughing.

We all sat down in the living room to catch up on things. I missed Liz so much! No matter what we go through and no matter how long we don't see each other for, it's always fun around her with no sight of awkwardness, unlike how most people would be like... It was the best surprise to see her! Apparently she's moving ten minutes away from my house and going to our school. Oh my gosh! I could not wait! Poppy will be so happy to see her! Poppy and Liz are good friends too. Most three way friendships end up in hatred, but not this friendship! We were the three best friends!