Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The bell rung signalling the end of the day. I got up and turned to Poppy, "shopping?" I suggested, she smiled "of course" she said hooking my arm as we walked out of class.

I saw Harry when we walked out of school, I ran up to him with Poppy. I jumped on him giving a hug and a kiss. He smiled at me as he held me tight in his arms "hello beautiful" he said making me blush.

"Hello handsome" I giggled kissing him one more time. Jordan walked over and kissed Poppy sweetly like he always did. Ah, yes! Poppy has a sweet boyfriend and now I have one too, a perfect boyfriend.

The four of us sat down at a table at the food court, plopping down our bags. I kissed Harry's cheek to show some girls that were checking him out that he was taken. Poppy laughed as she knew what I was doing, I winked at her and hugged Harry. Harry looked at his food not eating "eat up babe" I said teasing him. He looked at me with embarrassment, I smiled then gave him a quick peck on the lips.

We walked around looking at different things. Well Poppy and I were looking, as where Harry and Jordan were mainly waiting for us. The place was starting to get packed, there were people everywhere! I lost grip of Harry's hand and couldn't find where Poppy, Jordan or Harry were. I searched through the crowd but couldn't find where they were and accidentally slammed into a stranger. "I am so sorry!" the stranger said holding a hand out to help me up, "are you ok?" he asked with an Irish accent.

"It's alright" I said as I got up "I'm fine". I looked up at him, he was one cute stranger. He had sparkling blue eyes, cute blonde hair and was quite fit.

"That's good" he said with a sigh of relief, "oh and I'm Niall by the way" he said holding a hand out to shake mine.

"I'm Selena" I said smiling as I shook his hand. He was about to say something but was cut off by a voice.

"SELENA" I heard the sound of my best friend's voice shout, I looked over and waved at her and she waved back then turned to Jordan. "Hey I gotta go but thanks for helping me up and checking if I was alright" I said to Niall.

"No problem at all and sorry I knocked you over" he said.

"It's fine, well, see ya" I said as I turned to walk away.

"Bye" he said and I felt his lips touch my cheek softly. I looked back and he smiled at me as he walked backwards then turned around and ran away. I walked back over to Poppy, Jordan and Harry. Fuck... Harry saw that, but yet he didn't seem to mind. It didn't really make me feel good... Niall was clearly flirting with me but yet Harry's not the slightest bit worried? Don't I matter to him? Shouldn't he be a little mad?

The expression on my face must've changed because Harry looked at me and asked "what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I mumbled.

"Did I do something wrong? Selena I'm so sorry if I did, I really didn't mean to. Please tell me what I did wrong" his eyes displaying worry.

"It's just that when Niall, I mean the guy before, was flirting with me you didn't seem to care, like you didn't even care if I flirted back" I said a little mad.

He sighed "Selena, if you left, it would mean that I really didn't deserve you and that you never really liked me enough to stay. Yes, I would be sad and upset that a beautiful, smart, funny and kind girl left me but I care enough about you that I want you to be happy" he said and kissed my forehead. I smiled as the words drifted into my ears, I kissed his lips and hugged him tight. I really like this boy, a lot.