Part 28

Thanks for reading this fanfic! I hope you like this chapter

Months later.....

Mork was still behind bars, although his lawyer was about to have him released, it would be a few more weeks to complete the process.

It had been horrible months for Mork, behind bars, unable to help his mother and his sister. And without hearing from Sun, the little he did know was what he heard on the news. His friend Mint didn't know much about him either.

Mork only counted the days to get out of there, he needed to see him, make sure he was okay. He needed to kiss his lips again, to tell him how much he loved him and that he would never leave him again. This time it would be forever. This time they would fight together for his love.

What Mork didn't know was that Sun was living his own nightmare.

Sun was almost a puppet, he lived most of the time sedated. When he tried to remember or searched for traces of his life before the kidnapping. His stepmother avoided him. Only once in a while he could leave the mansion, he only did it accompanied by Isabella.

Lately the woman was happy, finally her dream would come true. Sun would finally be her husband. The wedding plans had resumed.

-Sun, love. Aren't you excited for our wedding? We planned it so much ...

-Yeah sure. I'm very excited. He said not very animated.

-I don't seem!! Kiss me baby! The woman came over and kissed him.

Sun kissed her, but they weren't loving kisses. In his dreams, he continued to see the man with hazel eyes, his kisses remained intact on his lips . That the kisses from that woman that he still couldn't remember were so insignificant, so meaningless.

-Love, we must go to the company, they will take some pictures for our wedding and an article in the media. Our wedding is so close . It would be in less than a month. We'll be husband and wife!!!

-OK let's go. We must get there early, your mother is waiting for us in Sup adv.

-Let's go.

And the driver left them at the company. As soon as his employees saw him back, they greeted him effusively. He was a strict boss, but everyone was happy to see him back at the office.

-He didn't remember them very well. But he is happy to be there.

As soon as he got to the office ...

-Cecil, what the hell are you doing in my office?

-Honey, it was your office. Now that you're gone, it's my office.

-But what the hell, this is my office, it always will be. He went in right away and he found very ordinary furniture and things.

What the hell did you do with my things? this is not mine. It is in very bad taste to be.

-Your things are stored, stop pestering Sun !!. You didn't come to work, just to have some photos taken for your wedding.

-Honey Sun, let's go, the photographer is waiting for us. Isabella told him.

-Ok, but one thing Cecil. I need my things in the mansion today, that is not like my Nana, months have passed and she is not back at the mansion. Have you actually looked for her?

Where is Joss and Melina. I need to talk to them. Call them!!!

-Isabella, take Sun out ! Go to the studio, the photographer is waiting for you.