Part 23

Dear readers,This chapter corresponds to the anniversary party. I had to divide it into 2 parts. I got too excited and wrote a lot of pages. HahahahI hope you like it, hold on tight ..

Finally, the long-awaited party had arrived. The anniversary party of the advertising company Suphakorn Adv, like every year, would be celebrated in style. With the attendance of many guests, media stars, businessmen, socialites, etc ... Despite the attack suffered by Sun and the recommendation of his security body to cancel the party, for security reasons, since they still had not found the person responsible for the attack. Sun went ahead with the party preparations.

Sun was with Melina and part of the team organizing the party, which would be that same day at night.

-Guys, I need the party to be unforgettable. Each one must give their best. Our company must make a good impression.

-Yes Boss. Those present answered.

-Tay and First I need incredible photos, as they will appear on all networks, digital media and of course in our magazine. I need them to strive for a flawless job.

- Don't worry boss. The photos will be of the best quality.

-Melina you can come to my office. Guys thank you so much, see you tonight at the party! I wait for you punctual.

Immediately Sun came out and Melina walked behind hi.

Mork was not in the offices. He had a photoshoot with Gmmtv. And it was on their offices.

-Melina, could you wait for me at the office. I must make a call first ...

Sun wanted to hear the voice of his lover ...

-Mork..love. Sun told him. Are you busy?.

-Hi, yes a little

Mork, could you come? ... it was clearly a girl's voice. It was Mint, the annoying makeup artist.

-But tell me. Are you my boss or my boyfriend ...

-Yeah, I'm your boyfriend. You must pay attention to me, because I am very important in your life.

-Uhmmmm, yes you are. You are very important. Let's see what you want to tell me !! I don't have all the time to flirt with you on the phone. Mork said, as he spoke to Sun. He couldn't stop smiling and feeling a bit shy. Although it doesn't seem like it.

-I wanted to remind you of our party tonight! You know you must look very handsome to me in that suit! I'm dying to see you....

-Yes I know. I know that this party is very important. I'll be there. I will try to finish my work here as soon as possible and I will go home to change my clothes. I know how important it is to you that I go to that party.

-Yes, it is very important that you are there for me, I want you to be by my side all night. I want to introduce everyone as my star photographer.

-Ok, okey. See you later!

-I love you, Sun said

-Take care. Uhmmm!

-Ok.Bye.

Sun hung up and sighed ... it felt so good. So in love!!!!

After working a little bit more in the details for the party. Sun decided to go to the mansion, he wanted to get into the tub, relax a little. It would be a special night ... the night they would celebrate another year of the company that his father so hard built and continued to be successful and even bigger.

While Mork gathered his things ... he had to leave immediately or else he would be late for the party. And it would be something that Sun would not forgive ...