Part 25

Here's the chapter for today...as I promised. I hope you like it

Days after the scandal at the party...

-Sun, son.How do you feel? his nana asked

Sun was in his room, he hadn't been out of it in days ...

-Nana, come in....

When the lady entered, the room was totally dark, the only light that came in was the one that came from the outside corridor ...

-Forgive me for this, but it's time you stop hiding and crying in the dark.

The woman opened the huge curtain in Sun's room, illuminating the entire place.

-Nana for heaven's sake !!! Sun covered his eyes like a vampire.

-Now, let's talk. It's time for you to get out of here ...

-Okay. Sun said.

-What will you do now? What are your plans from now on? I hope It's not keep crying, you can't do the same as with Isabella.

-Things with Mork were different. I can't forget him ... I loved him. Sun paused ... I'm a fool, because I still love him even though he doesn't love me the same. Now I don't know what he may be thinking, maybe I ruined his career, his family, his future and that is what hurts me the most ...is that I don't want his to suffer ... even if we're not together.

-Aww Sun, dear. You actually fell in love with that boy. That's love ... since you want him to be happy ...even If he's not with you. You should try to get up, take a long shower and maybe go on a trip. Maybe a different weather will do you good ...

-Thanks Nana. Sun hugged the woman who was like his mother ... thank you for always being here for me.

-You don't need to thank me, Sun. You are like my son, I will always love you and take care of you.

Now let's wipe away those tears. The woman wiped the tears from his face.

-And what if I prepare the bathtub with your favorite salts, so you can relax ... uhmmmm?

-Okay! I'll get up from here.

- I will let you know when everything is ready, I will also prepare a delicious breakfast, you have lost some weight honey ...

- Ok, ok I'll do it Nana, thanks!

The lady came out and Sun lay face down on his pillow ... when he placed his arms under the pillow he felt a small box, he immediately took it out. It was something special he had prepared for the day of the party, the day he was also expecting a answer from Mork.

Sun had prepared 2 rings, as a sign of their love. They were beautiful couple rings, which had their initials engraved ... S&M

It was impossible not to cry, I missed him a lot ... his kisses, his caresses, his smile, how he wrinkled his face when he didn't like something ...

Maybe I should have let you talk Mork ...why didn't you trust in me, why you didn't talk to me ... we could have solved it together my love ... together we could face everything, why you left me alone, he said while looking at the rings and shed more tears .... I miss you so much .... my Mork.

Flashback, after the party

Mork, left that place, despite the journalists harassing him, he took a taxi and tried to go elsewhere. Not to his house, he was not prepared to face his family. Mork had his heart broken and not because of Sun's statement, that was the bravest thing he had ever seen, not caring about anything, he had said it, he had declared his feelings without fear without fear of what everyone will say.