Part 10

- Miserable, insane , Dark Sun ... who do you think I am? Your prostitute?  You deserved that punch , I would do it again If I have to.  I would disfigure his face by beating him.

He left that house so quickly that he forgot his shirt ... he tried to return to look for it ...

Ashhh !!! It's not worth it,I don't want to see that guy's face again!

While at  the mansion. Cecil and his son were talking about what had happened. It was strange that Sun brought someone to the mansion, much less a man.

- Dear son

- Yes mother

- Find out with our undercover agent in the agency who is that young man? And why Sun is so interested in him. Uhmmm I want to know who he is ... it would be very helpful to get Sun out of our way  at once stay with the whole company.

- Find it out immediately.

- Yes Ma, I'll investigate right away.- The faster we get Sun out of Suphakorn Ad, the better, I can imagine sitting at that desk. I would look very handsome ... more handsome than Sun, don't you think so?

- Yes my baby, you are more handsome than that conceited Sun. You will see how soon we will destroy him and make him pay for all the humiliations he has put us through.

While Sun was in his room he looked in the mirror, the wound Mork had left in his lip. It didn't hurt, that wound made him desire him more. It didn't matter right now. - Someday he would have to come at his knees begging, pleading. Like all women ... even if he were a man, he would duck before him ...

-It's just a matter of time Mork ... you'll see!

Someone knocked on his bedroom's door.

-Sun , can I come in?

It was his nana

- Nana, come in please!

- Son sorry to bother you, in the bathroom I found this shirt, I think it belongs to the young man you were with.

- Uhmmm, yes, It's his shirt

- Do you want me to wash it ?, she asked him

- No, leave it there. I'll give it back to him. Thank you very much!

And his nana left the room.

Suddenly he heard his cell phone ringing, it was Joss

-Hello Brother how are you?

-Ok.

- Do you have plans for tonight? I have two irresistible women for us, one for you and one for me. Will we meet tonight? You are well-behaved these days.

- Hahaha, me? Never, where do you want me to meet you?

- See you then, Joss said

- Okay

Sun immediately got changed it was drink and sex night ... . He already missed a hot night with a woman. He was missing all that because he was always thinking about Mork. How strange ...? Sun thought.

When he left the room, he saw Mork's shirt on one of the chairs in the room, he took it and it was impossible not to smell it, it was Mork's fragrance. It smelled so good, it was an intoxicating fragrance.