Part 45

Dear readers! I hope you like it, it's  officially the penultimate chapter, the next one will be the end. Thank you for your unconditional support to my fanfic, for every vote and comment for more than a year. I really  appreciate it.

Mork was a brave guy and for Sun he would do anything and that included taking risks to stop the witch and the mobster.

So he walked into the building and climbed several stairs that were in ruins. It was too humid and unpleasant a place, but he had Mond as a back up and the gun he had given him. He was willing to use it if things got complicated.

He suddenly heard his cell phone vibrate, but he didn't check it. It was date time, so it was better to get out of all this for good.

When he reached the third floor, some men were waiting for him.

-Give me your cell phone.

-my cellphone?

- ARE YOU DEAF! GIVE ME THE CELL PHONE NOW !!!

Mork had no choice but to hand over the cell phone to that guy.

-Now a quick body search!

- Don't you dare touch me !!

-What will you do? Pretty boy? Will you hit me ???? Let me see what you can do.

- DON'T DARE !!!! Or I'll smash your face !!!

Mork was struggling with the man.

Suddenly Frederikson entered

-It's enough! Leave him alone, I don't think he comes armed, he was dying to see me.

Frederikson's bodyguard immediately released him.

-Mork !! as handsome as ever. Don't tell me you wanted to continue what we started that day?

-No, is not that!! I come here because I want you to tell me what you want! I need you to leave Sun alone.

-SUN? I'm not interested in Sun, I'm interested in you! He can go to hell.

-Frederikson !!!

Suddenly a woman's voice was heard, it was Sun's stepmother.

It was so unpleasant for Mork to see her, and to remember all the things he had done to Sun.

-Finally here! Mork? Where you left your lapdog, that fool of Sun! the woman cynically said

-Don't you dare speak of him. I already know all the nasty things you did to him, you killed his son, destroyed Sun's father, you planned to kidnap him. I know all the bad things you has done to him in recent months, but when will you stop! What else do you want? What can I do for you to leave him alone for once!

-Uhmmm what do I want... good question! I want to destroy that bastard of Sun, my dear stepson !! Actually, I don't know how I put up with him for so long. I also want everything he has! Yes! I accept it, I love money, I got involved with the fool of old Suphakorn for his fortune, and I do not deny it, he filled me with riches, also gave me a great life, went to parties, rubbed shoulders with people with a lot of money, Middle men who were also my lovers, while my beloved husband was waiting for me at home, I enjoyed life and my youth with men who made me feel so good in bed, men who took me to ecstasy, filled me with gifts and money. But my facade was Sun's father. I do not regret anything, I would do it again thousands of times. Too bad the old man got sick and then I had to finish him off, then that wretch, my stepson Sun, the most famous and coveted bachelor in advertising in Bangkok, got in the way. And well, I had to put up with all his humiliations for years, but it's good. I'll put an end to all of that, and do you know who will be the victim this time?