Part 34

An Anticipated Honeymoon?....I hope you like this chapter. I took this picture from Gawin IG, I used it as inspiration for this chapter! He's trying to reach the Sun, his Sun, hahahahah

Sun was excited. It was the day of his weekend trip with Mork. He had taken care of every detail. From the airplane tickets, to book a room in the same resort where they had shared together, to prepare a romantic dinner for the two of them, etc. He wanted this to be a special and unforgettable moment for both of them.

Sun parked his vehicle in front of Mork's house three hours before his flight to Phuket and he excitedly dialed to Mork.

-Hi Mork

-Sun

-Are you ready?

-Yep

-I'm outside your house, hurry up !! I want to see you.

-Ok, give me 2 minutes!

Mork was also excited, it was their first trip together. It was not a business trip, there were no people from the channel, or from the agency. This weekend was just for them, to relive moments together, to meet, recognize and love each other again

Mork took his little luggage, his backpack and his camera. It was all he needed and he got out right away.

Sun was waiting for him. He looked very handsome, Sun wore sunglasses and his look was so fresh, they made him look as cool as out of a magazine ...

-Let's go? Mork told him.

-Ehhh, wait! Will you greet me like this? We didnn't sleep together Mork!

-What do you want?? Ahh. He asked pretending to be distracted.

-Come here, Mork ... I want a kiss !! Your boyfriend needs it now!

-My boyfriend? Who do you mean?

-You! ... or should I say ... my husband?

-What? He said even more surprised.

"Baby, we have couple rings and we did things days ago ... that makes us a couple!"

-Sun, stop talking about that and let's go! It will be late for us to get to the airport ...

Mork hurried over and carried his luggage to the trunk of Sun's sumptuous car.

Sun helped him put it away. He stared at him and ask him.

-Why that small suitcase?

-It's only two days, I don't need so many clothes !!

-Uhmmm, and if I want you to have more time in that place. And he winked at him.

-Come on, stop saying crazy things. Mork immediately got into the vehicle and Sun followed him. It was time to be happy.

Sun looked like a teenager in love, he couldn't erase the smile from his face, that boy made him happy ...

Three hours later they arrived at the resort. It was so exciting and relaxing to change the environment, from the hustle and bustle of the capital, to the sun, the breeze and the beaches of Phuket. In addition to the company of the most special person.

As soon as they arrived at the Resort the staff of the place took them to the room. It was the same room where they had stayed the last time.

-Wow! The same room. Mork said excitedly. He remembered every happy moment that he spent with Sun in that beautifull place.

-Love, do you like the room? I made sure it was the same one where we stayed last time.

Sun walked over to Mork, put his arms around Mork's waist and brought him up to his body. To which Mork couldn't help but blush.