Part 9

Mmm...I love Podd, who can resist this daddy???? ... 🥵 Enjoy the chapter!

Mork took his camera and he started to take photos while Sun was in the tub. There was no need to tell him how he had to pose or move his body, his poses were quite good, he recorded very well in the photos but did not smile much.

- You know Mork..this magazine asked for somewhat suggestive photos, in fact they asked for nude photos.

-Sorry, what did you say

-They want nude photos of me ... you are my personal photographer, that's why I chose you to take them. Or don't you consider yourself a professional photographer?

-Of course I can do them ...

-Uhmmm that makes me happy, we are going to have a lot of fun I can guarantee that

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

-Excuse me Mr. Sun, the breakfast that you requested.

-Leave it on the table ... ahhh please do me a favor that nobody interrupts me from this moment I am not for anyone, if I need something I will let you know.

-As you order sir. Excuse me, I'm leaving ...

And she close the door again.

-Are you hungry? Sun asked him.

Mork said nothing, he was still taking photos of Sun

-Could you please get that robe for me ?, He got up from the tub that was full of soapy water and he covered himself with the robe ... you can follow to the table. I'll take a quick shower ..

He went to the shower, took off his robe and he let the water wash his body ...

Mork, took off his shirt he was wearing. He was wearing just a simple t-shirt. he was feeling somewhat suffocated ... when he turned around he saw Sun bathing. It was the pose, the perfect angle, the background, the lighting. He immediately took the camera and started shooting ...

- Don't move, Mork told him.

-What? Sun asked puzzled, as the water ran down his body.

From that angle his body looked incredibly beautiful, the water ran down his back, falling down his buttocks and his burly body ... it was just too much ... he knew that these photos would be the best ...

Jeez what are you thinking Mork?, he immediately started feeling a little hot

-Mork, what's wrong?, Sun could see it, he just smiled knew that Mork was getting excited to see him like this ...

-Nothing, I think I already took enough photos of under the shower ...

-Are you okay?, Sun noticed that his cheeks were flushed ... he was falling who could resist the charms of Sun ...

Sun quickly grabbed a towel and tie it around his waist. A few drops still fell on his chest and his hair was still wet .... He took a towel and began to dry his hair while he was still seeing Mork ...