Part 20

After the woman was taken out of the mansion ...

Sun and Mork were alone in silence. Mork needed to know if Sun was okay.

-Sun, I imagine that you have a lot to think about what just happened. I'm leaving now.

-Wait .... Sun turned and he held him.

Mork could see his eyes, Sun was crying ...

-She moved a lot of things in you, right? Mork asked him.

-They are things that have not healed in my heart yet, she only came to mortify me.

-Maybe you should listen to what she has to say.

-No, I don't want to. I don't need it. Sun told him

-Do you want to heal your wounds? Maybe you should listen to it, maybe so you can forgive and heal your heart ...

-I don't need her, I just need you Mork.

Mork immediately hugged him tightly, letting Sun cry on his shoulder. He needed all the pain, all those feelings repressed for so many years to come out of his chest ... it was a release.

-Shhhhh, I'm here. Don't be afraid of anything. Mork stroked Sun. They were like that for a long time.

-Don't ever leave me Mork !!! He said between sobs.

- I won't , I will always be here for you ...

Minutes after being comforted like that . Mork could hear that Sun's breathing had returned to normal.

-you feel better now? Mork wiped away the tears that remained on his face.

-Hmm, yeah. Thanks for being with me.

-Why don't you take a shower and rest for a while?

-Uhmmm good idea, but stay with me, don't leave me alone please !!!!

-Ok, I will not do it!!

-Come on, let's go to my room.

It was the second time that he had entered Sun's room and the first thing he noticed was the picture of that woman, It wasn't there. Before today's episode, it was something that was no longer part of the room decor that meant a lot ... that he was prepared to let her go.

-Mork, sun called him

-Tell me.

-Are you hungry??

-Uhmm a little and you?

-Uhmmm about you, yes, a lot! Sun gave him a mischievous smile!

-Dumb, you only live thinking about that.

-I'll tell my nanny to get us something to eat. Better because we don't get in the bathtub ...

You and I. So we both relax? Uhmmm what do you say love?

.-Ok, but don't try anything with me, ok?

-ok, I promise., I take him by the hand and they crossed again through the corridor of thousands of doors (figurative sense) they were the same rooms that they crossed the first time.

-Do you remember the first time you were at my house?

-Uhmmm, if I remember.

Upon reaching the huge bathroom he said.

-I want you to forget everything, create new memories with me in this house, I just want good times with you, uhmmm

-Wait, life is not just beautiful memories, eventually the difficult moments will come. Mork told him