Part 27

Dear readers:

A new year, my best wishes to you! Hopefully this year 2021 is better than the previous one. Let's continue with this chapter of Dark Boss !!! I hope you like it!

Weeks later ...

-Sun .... Sun love. Wake up, please!

Someone in the distance was calling him. Sun had remained in an induced coma due to the blows received to the head, his brain was somewhat swollen.

The police had rescued him 2 weeks after his kidnapping from an abandoned warehouse on the outside of Bangkok. The responsible for leaving him  like that had not yet been found but a suspect of planning the kidnapping was already behind bars ...

-Cecil, Sun is waking up ... call the doctors please!!.

Sun heard a voice, but he could not identify the person speaking ... it was a woman's voice.

- Sun love, please wake up, she said.

Sun managed to open his eyes a little, his head remained bandaged.

-Who are you??? Sun couldn't recognize her.

-Love, it's me, Isabella. Your fiancee. Honey, don't you remember me ????

-Who? Sun asked very confused.

When suddenly the doctors come in to check his condition.

-Cecil, Sun doesn't recognize me !! ... Is he ok, doctor?, what happened? Did he lose his memory? Did he forget who I am ????

-Calm down dear , the doctor is already in charge of checking him. Let's go out please, Cecil told Isabella.

Cecil, his son and Isabella during his absence had planned a whole macabre plan to take everything of Sun. They could not eliminate him completely because the police had found him first before he died of malnutrition or because of the blows that that bully gave him daily ...

But everything was going perfectly.

Isabella who once suffered from being separated from Sun, because of Cecil. She already had him back.

Cecil and his son were living in the mansion again and in command of Sup advertisement. In Sun's absence and as a shareholder in the company, she moved into his office. Sun's annoying nanny had been kicked out of the mansion and threatened that she would not return to that mansion but her entire family to be killed if she dared to come back ...

And Mork ... poor Mork. He was paying the consequences of not having sex with that woman. Cecil paid the cops to implicate him in Sun's kidnapping case and keep him in jail for a while ... so he wouldn't get close to Sun again. He would not see him again. Cecil was sure Mork wouldn't see Sun again.

When the doctor left the room after checking Sun...

-Ms Cecil, your  son is still weak, he woke up from the coma but he must remain here while we take care of his feeding and we carry out other check-ups to determine if he suffered any neurological damage or if his memory loss is temporary .

-Ok, Dr thanks.Thank you doctor for taking care of my Sun, said the woman pretending to be grateful.

While Cecil and his son wished that he had never woken up, it was better that he had been like that sleeping forever.

While Mork ...

-You have a visitor !!!! the prison guard told him.

Mork was surprised to see Mint.