Part 32

I want to see my Dark Boss smiling again!

The two walked together and went to a cafe near the building. When they were comfortably seated, they ordered drinks and Sun spoke up.

-Mork, first I want to thank you for giving me your time. Maybe I'm not acting like I was before, you should know me better ...

-What did you say? ... Mork thought "he got his memory back"

-I've already known everything, what happened to me before I woke up in a clinic without knowing who I was, without remembering what had happened. I don't know how long I was kidnapped, they said it was several weeks that seemed like years to me, I still have nightmares, of that dark and awful days, of the damp ground in which I slept.

Mork got a little restless. He did not know what had happened to him in all the time in captivity and all the suffering that the person he loves most in the world went through. It hurt him too to imagine him in that situation.

-Sun ...

-But that does not matter anymore . The reason I'm here is other. I already know who you are in my life, I want to recover what we were, I want to be with you ... You know I can't stop dreaming about you, how I kiss you and make love to you ...

-Enough Sun, those are things that will not happen again. You are a married man. And if we actually had something, it is already in the past.

-Mork, forgive me for not remembering you that day we met, I know my attitude must have hurt you too much. Tears began to flow from Sun's eyes.

Mork struggled not to do the same.

-Forgive me also for making you suffer, I know you were in jail because of me ...

-Sun, stop. You don't have to apologize for that ...

-Help me, help me remember every moment with you, please. I know we were very happy and I want to be happy again and make you happy.

Mork suddenly got up from the table ...

-Sun, come with me for a minute.

-Where?

-Just come with me

Mork led him to a secluded place in the cafe and he immediately hugged him. He hugged him tight, as if he never wanted to let him go.

-Forgive me my Sun. For not being by your side when you needed me most, for not being there to defend you from those damned ones who hurt you. Forgive me Sun.

-Don't ever leave me Mork, I need you !!, Sun clung to him. And they were like that for a few more minutes. Not wanting to separate, they knew that they belonged to each other. That they were soul mates and that they should be together.

They slowly parted ...

Mork saw that Sun's beautiful eyes were swollen from crying and he gently stroked his face.

-I have to go back to the office.

-OK sorry. I don't want to bother you anymore, one last thing, I can walk you to the building. May l?

-Uhmmmm, you weren't that protective ... he told him smiling.

-I do it because I want to woo you ...

-What??? You never did it before.

-I think you have the power to change who I was before ...

Mork smiled ...

-Let's go then!

When they reached the entrance.

-Well, good bye. Mork said and entered immediately. However when he turned around he saw Sun with a sad face.