Part 31

I hope you like this chapter!

-Sun, wait! Why did you postpone our honeymoon again? Isabella asked him

-Yes, I did it. I have important things to do here in Bangkok. I will be back at the head of Sup Advertisement.

-What? Cecil won't allow it, she's the head of the company now. Isabella approached and tried to hug him ... Love, let's enjoy our honeymoon, we will surely have a great time !!!

-I won't go anywhere, if you want to travel, do it yourself!

-SUN, why the hell did you marry me for ? I am your wife!! I need you to behave like my husband, to make me feel like you did before, you were great in bed, you made me feel loved ...

-Maybe it isn't like that anymore ...

-It's not like that??? What are you talking about, maybe you have someone, a lover !!! Look at my face Sun Suphakorn !!, tell me if you have someone else, or this is just a fake of a perfect marriage, Do you want me to be the mock of the entire capital?

-I don't have to answer that question, I still don't remember what happened before I woke up disoriented in a hospital bed, with you next to me repeating over and over again that you were my girlfriend and that we were going to get married and that is something I clearly never remembered. Is that normal?

-I am the most real thing you have, Sun. No one has loved you more than me in this life ...

-I don't think so!! Rather, I would think that a woman like you claims to love without actually doing so, yours seems only a whim, a desire to possess, to handle people as you please. But I have bad news for you ... I may have lost my memory but I am not as easy to manipulate as you think!

So don't try to do it with me ...

Immediately Sun decided to go up to his bedroom ...

-SUN! Where do you think you are going!! We haven't finished talking... I'll tell Cecil. She won't forgive you for what you're doing to me. You heard it !!!

-I heard you perfectly, do whatever you you want. Ahhh another thing, I'll have your belongings taken out of my room, I don't want to sleep with you anymore.

-NO!! you won't do that! I wont allow it!!!

Sun went upstairs and entered his room and immediately closed the door. He didn't want to see Isabella anymore. He was sure he wanted her away from him, he didn't know how he had agreed to marry a woman like her ...

He sat on the couch in his room and leaned back and closed his eyes for a while, he wanted to remember his life, he wanted to remember Mork. That hug that he gave him made him feel warm, secure, loved ... that was something he had not felt with Isabella for months.

The next morning while the maid removed all of Isabella's belongings to another room. Sun got a call. Someone he had not greeted for a long time, his assistant Melina.

-Melina

-Sun, honey, how are you?

-Ohhh, I'm better now that you called, why did you disappear!. Don't you remember that I will always be your boss !!

-Of course, you are my boss and will continue to be my spoiled boss.

-Why don't you come to the mansion? I need to talk many things with you, about the company and about my life as well.

-Sun ... can we meet somewhere else? I don't want to meet Cecil ...

-Why ? Tell me, did that witch threaten you ???? tell me ...