Part 30

Mork had accepted Mr. Sataporn's proposal, he would officially work as a photographer for Gmmtv, after what happened in all those months, spending several months in jail and all the situation with Sun had left him badly beaten. Working on what he liked he most would make him feel better.

So he started working with them, for several months until something happened.

During a party organized by the channel, he met someone he did not want to see, someone he had tried to remove from his heart for months.

Yes, Sun

It was a very special night it would be the awards for the best productions of the year. Mork had a lot of work since he had to photograph the channel artists. Gmmtv was no longer working with Sun's company.

after what had happened with Mork, they had broken their business relationship.

Sun entered the party on the arm of his wife, Isabella Suphakorn. They were one of the sensation couples, they made a nice couple. Mork knew that marriage had been made and they were now husband and wife.

Sun looked happy.

-Mr Sataporn. Sun came over to greet him.

However, the man did not want to talk to him.

-Excuse me, Mr Suphakorn. I think we have nothing to talk about, what happened with Mork. The way you threw him out, I think it was inhumane and all that from jail.

-Who? asked Sun, surprised. He didn't know who he was talking about.

-Yes, Mork who was one of your star photographer. He works for me now. He is my photographer. I will not allow him to return to you.

-Wait, I don't know who you're talking about? .... Sun asked

-Sun, I'm sorry. I must go. They expect me for an interview.

Mork saw everything that happened, he had to continue with his work, but he had to move all over the place, he was afraid of running into him again. He didn't want to be around. He didn't know how he would react to him after so many months.

Sun was trying to remember. His star photographer was called Mork. He already had the boy's name. It was him, Mork. So he was looking for his face all over the place. He needed to find him, they needed to talk, decipher all this mess in his head.

-Isabella, I'll be back now ...

-Where are you going, you are my husband !! You must stay by my side Everyone is looking at us !!!

-ISABELLA, don't start !!!, ok?

-Ok, I'll wait here.

Sun was looking around the photographers area. He must be around. He needed to see him again, he hadn't stopped dreaming about him. He was still in hios cold nights, on his lips and all over his body. Isabella was nothing but appearances, he didn't know how he said Yes, I do, in front of the altar on his wedding day. He didn't love her, not enough for an eternal commitment.

While Mork took pictures of the artists. He heard someone calling his name.

-Mork !!

That voice, that voice he knew very well. It was Sun's voice. He immediately turned and saw him there, calling him by his name.

-Mork !!!! Let's talk!!

Mork immediately ran off, he didn't want to talk to him, he didn't want him around.

-Wait where are you going ??? Sun ran after him ... wait, Are you Mork right?

Mork didn't answer anything, he just needed a place to be safe ...

-Stop !!! Sun held him and led him to a lonely place where they could not talk and not to be disturbed.

Mork was struggling with him, but Sun wouldn't let go of his wrist.

-So you are Mork!

-Let me go !!!

-My star photographer Mork.

-Let me go, I have work to do !!! Mork said angrily.

-No, I need you to clarify something for me first.

You ... Mork. You live tormenting me... you don't leave my mind, in my dreams... your eyes chase me. Those eyes that look at me now.

Mork immediately looked away

-I can't forget those eyes and your lips. I also kissed you thousands of times in my dreams ...

Mork couldn't help but shed a few tears, it was too painful to relive those moments.

-Tell me something Mork, it wasn't just in my dreams, was it all real? Were you ever mine? Tell me that it was all true, that I love you to death ...

-I don't know what you are talking about.

-Don't lie to me Mork !!! Your tears tell me that this was all real, that you were mine.

-I'm not yours, I must go!

Mork tried to free himself from his grasp, but Sun stopped him.

-Wait!! Sun took it and cornered it against the wall, they were a few inches from each other. Sun could feel his heart race when he was close, definitely that guy, yes, he had meant a lot to him, and he kept doing it.

-What do you think you're doing!, Let go of me.

-I want to check something! He took Mork's face in his hands and immediately kissed him, Mork's lips had a sweet taste. they tasted just as he remembered them.

Mork responded to his kisses, he also sought his lips, as if they belonged to each other and as if they had missed each other so much.

They slowly parted ...

-Now I know Mork, you meant a lot in my life I know that in yours too.

-That does not matter now!! Enough of his bullshit. I'm out!!

-Wait!!! Don't go, come with me. Sun pulled him and took him to one of the dressing rooms, as soon as they entered he placed him secure at the door

-Why are  you doing this to me?

-I'm dying to do something with you ... in my dreams ... you and me ...

-You and me nothing!

Sun came over and hugged him. He buried his face in Mork's neck, that fragrance brought him back memories ...

Mork didn't know how to act, he didn't know if he should hug him, if his memory would return if he hugged him, if he kissed him if he told him that he loved him. It was all so confusing.

-Mork, I feel safe here in your arms. It's strange, but I feel at peace, alone here with you.

Mork decided to hug him and felt his shirt slowly getting wet. They were Sun's tears that began to flow as soon as he felt him hug him back. It was like a kind of catharsis.

-Please don't let me go, I feel so cold ... they were the memories of his kidnapping, of the nights that he spent in that wet and cold place and that only the memory of Mork and his warm body kept him alive.

It was so comforting to have him in his arms, but it was time to return to reality. To the reality of him.

-Let me go, I must go !!

-Mork, don't go. I need you.

-Your wife is waiting for you. He immediately fixed his shirt and left immediately.

-Mork !!! Wait ... don't leave me alone.

Mork wiped the tears from his face, he should keep working.

What do you think of this chapter? let me know!!!