Part 6

Mork was picking the best shots from last night's photo shoot. The work was impeccable for his concept, the shots, the angles, the lighting, Gun's angelic face. He was sure that he will keep his job, so he chose the best ones and hen sent them to Sun to his email. He sent them and immediately got up from his desk towards the dark sun office.

He was reclining on his chair looking towards the window, he looked very distracted.

Mork walked over and knocked on his door.

-Mr. Sun. Mork told him

Sun immediately reacted when he heard Mork's voice

-MORK!, what a surprise!, Come in , do you already have the photographs I asked you for? Sun asked Mork

-You have them in your email, I chose the best ones. You can review them if you want.

- Uhmm sure, right away. He went to his computer and looked for the email Mork had sent him. He opened the file, and they were about 50 photos, they were impressive, the colors, the angles, the lighting, the model, everything stood out, everything spoke of Suphakorn advertising. But Sun wouldn't accept it, he wouldn't tell him. So he hid that he had loved the photos.

-They are good, but the last word is the CEO of Gmmtv, I will send them to him. The contract is in your hands right now. He said sarcastically to Mork.

- I am sure they are very good and that the contract will be signed. Mr. Sun, if you have nothing more to tell me, I will retire.

- Wait Mork !!!! Sun told him. Hey, the invitation still stands ... you know a few drinks and a few women! Wouldn't it hurt you?

We will celebrate you become one of the best photographers of this company or whether you go out the back door, my invitation will still stand... think about it! Ok?

- Excuse me, I'm leaving. Mork said and he immediately left the office. He didn't feel like dealing with this lunatic.

Sun only had a malevolent smile on his face, he loved teasing the guy. Maybe Mork face didn't reflect it, but inside Mork's blood boiled.

Mork tried to communicate with Sussy since last night , Sun's words tormented him, he couldn't sleep. So he decided to call her, despite the fact that he dialed her countless times it was not possible to communicate with her. Neither did she reply to the messages he sent him.

In the morning before arriving at the office I checked but there was no answer, I had a bad feeling.

While Mork told him what had happened to Tay at dinner with the client. He  received a call. It was Sussy.

- Tay excuse me, I must answer this call, it is urgent.

So he went out to a quieter place, he needed to talk to her.

- Hello love, what happened?  why  didn't  you answer my calls or my messages? Mork asked concerned, he had never seen his girlfriend act like she was doing right now. Something happened to you? Are you sick? tell me

Sussi was quietly listening to Mork ask her a thousand questions at once.

- Let's break up!

- What did you say?  Mork asked , he thought he misheard

- I don't love you no more . She e said in the coldest way and without feelings.

- Is it because we are not together? Can I move in with you, if you want ?, Mork did not accept her to leave him, after three years together.

- No, I do not want to and I cannot leave without  you ... I love you, we have plans together, we are going to get married !!!!

- I have someone, Mork