fourteen

I was woken up to my eyelids being pelted by raindrops, there was an intense pain on the sides of my head. I noticed I was in Will's arms, being carried back inside. "Will?" I spoke softly, he didn't say anything to me, he glanced down at me for a moment but that was it. 

Once we got back inside, Wilbur set me down on the couch, "You didn't take your meds this morning, did you?" he questioned, "I-I can't remember" "Willow, you were out for close to 10 minutes" I sigh, "great" Will sat down next to me, handing me a glass of water, "You need to get this under control" "I'm trying" "You gotta try harder". 

"Where are Tommy and Toby?" I questioned, changing the topic a bit, I wasn't in the mood to get lectured, "In the basement" "Okay, I'm gonna go upstairs I guess" I spoke getting up, "Okay, let me know if you need anything" Will told me, I nodded. 

I changed out of my wet clothes into a hoodie and some shorts. I sat down on the bed looking out the window out at the water. There was a knock on the bedroom door, "It's open" I yelled, Toby walked in, "Hi, how are you feeling?" "Okay, I guess" the boy walked over and sat down on the corner of the bed. 

"What happned?" "Well you passed out on top of Tommy, he sat on the sand with you and started to have a panic attack, so I went and got Will"  he explained. "Where's Tom now?" "With Niki, she had to calm him down" "I'll be back in a sec," I said quickly getting up, running into the bathroom.

 My eyes began to water, I bit my lower lip trying to stop myself but eventually, I caved in and broke down. Why was I such a problem? why can't I just be normal?