three

I spent the next few weeks talking with Tommy, he even brought me onto his stream which began to become a recurring thing. One night after we had finished streaming phasmophobia, Tommy stopped me as I was getting ready to leave the call. 

"Wait, Willow?" "Yeah, what's up Tom?" "Quick question" "Shoot," I said leaning back in my chair, "Are you going with Will to the thing in Brighton?" he asked me, "I'm not sure, why, do you want me to come?" I teased a bit  

"Well, it's not that I want you to come but it's also like  I don't want you to not come you know.  I mean I think you're pretty cool and meeting up with you-" I cut him off, "Tommy" "Yes?" "I'll ask Wilbur if I can come, okay?" "Okay" "I'll ask him in a bit and text you later," I told him, "Okay, speak to you later," "Bye Tommy". 

I left the call and took off my headset. As I stood up from my chair I immediately fell to the floor as expected, I had been sitting for over two hours. Slowly as I woke up there was a knock on my door, "Willow, are you alright?" Will asked walking in. 

I sat up and glanced up at him, "Yeah" I spoke softly, he came over and helped me up off the carpeted floor. "Hey Will?" "Yeah?" "I have a question" "What's up?" he questioned sitting down on my bed. 

"You know how next week you're going to Brighton?" the boy nodded, "I was wondering if I could come with" I proposed, he gave me a gentle smile, "I want to say yes but you haven't been feeling good recently Willow, I can tell" I sigh and sat down next to him, he wasn't wrong. 

"Please Will?" "I don't know, I don't think it's a good idea" "So what's your plan then? You're comfortable with just leaving me here alone for a week, what if something bad happens?" "Willow-" Will started, "I'm just saying, it would be better if you bring me with because if something were to happen at least I wouldn't be alone" I explained. 

He sat there for a moment, thinking, "Fine, you'll come with me, we leave on Monday, but you're gonna be responsible for taking your meds, okay?" I smiled at him, "Deal". 

I pulled my phone out of my back pocket, 

willow

I'll see you on Monday loser :)