eleven

I sat down at the table in between Toby and Tommy, "Where were you two?" the brown-haired boy asked, "I had a small episode and Tommy stopped to help me, that's all". I had a bad headache and I didn't really eat lunch, as I looked out the window I could feel their eyes on me. 

Everyone finished up and we were getting ready to leave, as I stood up my legs gave out, causing me to fall onto the wooden floor, making a loud thud. The two boys helped me up off the floor, "I think we should go back to the house"  Minx spoke, "I think so too" Will added, I sigh in frustration. 

 Back to the car was a bit of a far walk so Tommy, Toby, and I waited outside of the restaurant. We sat on the curb of the street, I lay my head on Tommy's shoulder. 

"I hate this" I mumbled, "Why?" "Because I can never do anything, something always goes wrong" the boy placed his hand on top of mine, "I'll show you how to live, I promise" I lifted my head up and looked at him confused, "Just trust me". 

Will's car turned around the corner, the three of us got up and piled it. "And you're sure you took your meds this morning?" my brother questioned, "Yeah, I did" he sighed, "alright then". We made it back to the house and I went into Tommy and Toby's room to sit on their balcony. 

I was out there for a few hours, the sky slowly faded from a bright blue to fresh colors of orange and gold. Soon enough the sky was painted a dark purple, filled with silver starlight.  "Willow" A voice called from behind me, I turned around and saw Toby, "Hey" "Tommy's waiting for you," he told me, I was puzzled by his words. 

"Go on" I let out a soft laugh, "Okay?" I got up and went downstairs, "He's outside in the front" Will spoke, I nodded, "See you later, have fun and be safe" "Okay? See you in a bit" I walked out the front door and saw Tommy sitting in the driver's seat of Will's car, "Come on Willow, let's go on an adventure"