twenty-one

I glanced over my shoulder and saw Tommy, he slowly walked into the room, "Yeah" I spoke softly, he gave me a smile which I returned. "Look Toby, I'm so so sorry" Tommy spoke, his tone laced with sincerity. 

 Toby sigh, "I-It's alright" "Are you sure?" I asked he nodded, "as long as you two are happy" I grabbed him and pulled him into a tight hug, he melted into my embrace.

"What's with the slushies?" Tommy questioned, "grab one, one of them is for you and the others mine" "It's all melted and shit" the boy complained, I stood up and went over to him "Then don't drink it" I took a sip of mine, "No no I'll drink it"  I let out a soft chuckle. 

The three of us stayed in their room talking for a while, I began to feel faint, I set down my drink and held my head, a strong wave of dizziness and nausea came over me, I closed my eyes.

"Tom" I heard his footsteps then felt a pair of arms wrap around me, "Let's sit down, okay?" I held onto him as he guided me to the bed. 

"Are you gonna faint?" Toby asked, "No, I just need a second" I spoke softly, I lay down, resting my head on Tommy's lap, and slowly opened my eyes, both of the boys were looking at me.  "Are you alright?" Tom questioned, I nodded slowly.

I let out a deep sigh and rubbed my eyes before sitting up. I leaned my head on Tommy's shoulder for a moment, "You good?" the brown-haired boy questioned, "Yeah". 

We all just sat there for a moment, I couldn't help but smile soon that smile turned into a soft laugh, "What's so funny?" Toby questioned with a big smile on his face before starting to laugh, then Tommy began laughing too. 

What a mess the three of us were, but I wouldn't wanna be a mess with anyone else