four

There was a knock on my bedroom door that woke me up, "Willow are you up?" "Mhmm" "No you're not, come on we're leaving in 20 minutes" I slowly sat up and got out of bed, careful not to give myself a head rush. 

I unplugged my phone from the charger and put it into my backpack. I scrolled through my notifications, and saw some stuff from Twitter, my phone was blowing up but a few names suck out to me.  

nihachu has followed you!

tubbolive has followed you!

fundylive has followed you! 

tommyinnit has mentioned you in a tweet! 

I furrowed my eyebrows at the screen and unlocked my phone

women today? pogchamp @/willowsoot 

I rolled my eyes and smiled 

you're such a loser, i'll see you in a few hours @/tommyinnit

I set my phone down and went into the bathroom, I brushed out my dark brown hair and pulled it back into a low ponytail before putting on some mascara. I changed into a pair of light washed mom jeans, a black tank top, and an oversized faded navy flannel. 

I brought my two bags downstairs and put one of them in the trunk of Will's car and the other in the front seat.  "You ready?" Will asked as I walked back into the house, "I need to take my meds but then yes" "Okay, I'm gonna go start the car" I nodded and went into the kitchen. 

I opened the orange pill bottle and took two with a glass of water. I brought the bottle with me, out to the car and put it in the front pouch of my bag. I lifted up my bag and set it on the floor, taking a seat next to Will. 

He looked over at me and gave a smile, "Are you excited Willow?" "excited, nervous, I'd say a healthy mix of both" Wilbur let out a soft chuckle and with that, we started our two-hour car ride. 

I spent most of my time looking out the window listening to music. As the drive was coming to a close I got a call from Tommy. "Sup loser" I spoke, picking it up, "Hey Willow" I let out a soft chuckle, "Hey how are you?"  "I'm alright, you?" "I'm good thanks". 

"How far away are you guys from the air bnb?" Tommy asked, I looked over at Will, "How far are we?" "20 minutes, I think" "Around a half-hour" "Okay" "Why do you ask?"  I questioned, "Because I'm already there and I'm bored"  I let out a soft laugh, "I'll be there soon"