seventeen

We finished eating and cleaned up before going back downstairs into the basement. "We should watch a movie" Toby suggested, "Sure, what do you wanna watch?" "star wars but like all of the movies" "I've actually never seen star wars" I admitted. 

The two boys looked at me like I was crazy, "You haven't seen any of them?" Tommy asked, "I've seen clips here and there but no really"  "You're in for a treat" "Why? How man movies are there?" "In total, 9" "Oh my" I spoke sitting down on the couch in between the two boys, "We'll only watch the first few" "Fine"  

Toby grabbed one big blanket that he lay on top of all of us. A few hours went by and we had finished the first two movies, during the fight scenes the two boys would get up and throw pillows at each other making me start crying due to laughter. 

 Tommy and Toby settled down and sat back with me on the couch, I was beginning to grow tired while we watched the movies. It became harder and harder to keep my eyes open, I lay my head on Tom's shoulder and closed my eyes. I felt him move his arm around me, pulling me close.

I was woken up to the sounds of clapping hands, I slowly opened my eyes and saw the credits rolling across the screen. More people where here, I lifted my head up from Tommy's shoulder and looked around the room, I guess they came back. 

 "So Willow, what did you think of the first 4 movies?" "I won't lie, Toby, I slept through the last one" "Oh come on!" we all laughed at his reaction. I checked my phone, the time was now 8 pm, "We watched these movies for 10 fucking hours" "Well you only watched for 8" Tom corrected me, "Oh whatever". 

Everyone just kinda hung out for a little while until Tommy pulled me aside for a moment, "We should go down to the pier" "okay, yeah, that sounds fun. Let me go get changed" "okay, me too". 

I went upstairs and saw Will and Niki in our room, I knocked on the door before entering, "Hey" I spoke walking over to my suitcase, "Hi Willow!" "Why are you digging through your suitcase?" "Tommy and I want to go down to the pier, is that okay?" "Yeah, take my car okay? I don't want you walking that far" I nodded. 

I grabbed a cropped white shirt that a put-on underneath a brown plaid slip dress on top with a pair of white converse. I went into the bathroom and changed, I put my hair in a loose ponytail and pulled out some pieces in the front to help frame my face. 

I walked out o the room into the hallway and ran right into Tommy, both of us started laughing then a comfortable silence fell over us. He had on a white button-up with some jeans, "You look lovely Willow" I felt my face heat up, "Thank you, Tom, you don't look too bad yourself"