six

I changed into a black bikini, I looked at my body in the mirror and sigh. I grabbed a green hoddie from my suitcase and put it on over top, I slide on my sandals and went downstairs and out the back door. 

 Niki, Minx, Fundy, George, and Will were all grouped together looking out at the water while Tommy and Toby were splashing each other. "Willow" I heard Tommy call, I waved at him and walked over. 

The blonde ran over to me, "Why are you wearing a hoodie, aren't you coming in the water?" "Y-yeah I am, I'm just gonna sit in the sun for a bit first, that's all," I told him, "Okay"  while Tommy went back in the water I sat down next to Will and Niki. 

"You changed your mind!" the girl said excitedly, I let out a soft laugh, "Yeah, I did, Tommy convinced me to come down" "Willow, are you gonna get in the water?" Will asked, "I think so yeah" he gave me a look, I couldn't quite read his facial expression but I could tell he was hesitant. 

"Look, I'm not gonna go in deep and it won't be for long, I promise" I reassured him, Will sigh, "Fine, just be careful" I nodded. I took off my hoodie and ran over to the water, the clear blue ocean was cold to the touch, it sent a shiver down my spine. 

"Willow, you decided to come in!" Toby said excitedly, "I did but god the water is cold" "You'll get used to it" "Yeah, you will" Tommy spoke before splashing me, "TOMMY YOU BITCH" I yelled, "I'M NOT A BITCH" I splashed him, "Yes, yes you are" he splashed me again. 

"OH YOU'RE ON BTICH BOY" we chased each other around splashing one another, "Guys this is stupid, Tommy stop being sensitive"  Toby chimed in, "Thank you!" Tommy pushed Toby harshly, causing him to fall into the water, "You're such a dick Tom" "I am not" I nodded while he shook his head. 

We were in the water for a little while, I began to feel light-headed. "I think I'm gonna get out," I said looking at the two boys who were splashing one another, they stopped and looked at me for a moment, "Are you alright? you look a bit pale" Toby pointed out, I nodded slowly, I was beginning to faint. 

Tommy quickly came to my side, "I'll walk you out" side by side he walked me out of the water, once I reached the sand I fell to my knees. "Will" Tommy yelled, he sat down on the sand next to me.  "Just take deep breathes okay? You're alright" I lay my head on his shoulder, to try and help alleviate some of the pain. I felt him move closer to me, I closed my eyes for a moment. 

"Willow, are you gonna pass out?" A fermillar voice said it was Will, "No, but I need a minute" I spoke, "You're good, we can sit as long as you need" Tommy reassured me