ten

Throughout the entire afternoon, Tommy didn't speak to me once and I was confused as to why. Had I done something wrong? Did I scare him away yesterday? Was I too much for him? my mind was producing thoughts at one million miles an hour. I put in my headphones which I had kept in Will's car and trailed behind everyone, just getting lost in my own thoughts. 

As we were walking a felt a faint coming on. I stopped in my tracks as my vision began to blur, I tried to speak but no words came out, shit shit shit. I saw stars and got an awful head rush, I closed my eyes and tried to fight it off. 

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, I was unsure as to who it was but at the moment that didn't matter. I leaned my head forward on the person's chest and brought my hands to my temples, slowly rubbing them. 

My head rush faded and I no longer saw stars, when I opened my eyes I looked up and realized that I was standing in Tommy's embrace. "Are you okay? Are you gonna faint?" the blonde boy asked anxiously, "No, I'm okay, thank you" he nodded. 

Tommy let go of me and stepped back, I pulled out my headphones and put them into my pocket. "Tom?" I started "Yeah?" "Why have you been ignoring me all afternoon? Did I do something wrong?" he sighs, "No you didn't do anything, Will told me off yesterday night about taking you into town so I thought maybe giving you a bit of space would make me feel less guilty"  he admitted. 

I looked at him a bit confused for a moment, "Did he really?" Tommy nodded, "He's just being overprotective, you're not doing anything wrong" I reassured him, "Tommy, Willow" Will called, we both looked up and to the left, he was gesturing for us to go over to him, so we did. 

"Where have you two been?" he asked, "I almost passed out and Tom stopped to help me, that's all" I spoke, Wilbur looked at the two of us and sigh, "Okay, are you alright now or do you want me to take you back to the house?" "I'm fine Will, really" "Fine, come on we're all waiting for you at the restaurant".