nineteen

The park closed, and we got back in the car, making our way back to the house. Once we arrived, yet again, Tommy quickly got out of the car, opening my door for me, "Thank you, Tom"  he nodded and gave me a little smile. 

Both of us went in the front door and upstairs, Will and Niki had gone out to dinner, so the room was mine. As I was changing, I heard arguing from the other room, I quickly changed and pressed my ear up against the cool white door. 

"You left me here for hours, you couldn't even bother to tell me you and Willow were going out?" it was Toby, oh no, "I already said it, I'm sorry, okay, I didn't expect you to get this upset" Tommy spoke apologetically, "Why didn't you tell me anyway?" Toby asked, "Because I-" the blonde sigh, "Because I wanted it to be a date, I really like Willow and I wanted some alone time with her" Tom admitted. 

My stomiach erupted with butterflies, I felt my face got hot, "he likes me too" I said under my breath, "You know could have just told me that" Toby spoke aggressively, "I know, I should have, I'm sorry" "She's not 'your girl' what if- what if I like her too, huh?!" as those words left his mouth I felt my jaw drop.

"It's not like she's 'your girl' either, I can go out with her whenever I want to. It's her choice, not yours" Tommy argued, "I never said it was my choice, all I'm saying is I like Willow too, and you've been really selfish with her the past week". 

 The two boys continued to argue and argue for the next few minutes until it escalated. "You know what fine, maybe we just stop talking" Toby yelled, that's when I knew I had to step in. I opened their bedroom door, "Guys stop it!" I spoke sternly as I walked in, both of them just looked at me, "You heard all of that, didn't you?" I nodded. 

"You two are not gonna stop being friends over some stupid petty stuff, I'm not talking to either of you until you fix your shit" before either of them could say anything I walked out of the room and went into the basement. 

Minx was sitting down there on her phone, I took a seat next to her letting out a deep sigh, "You alright?" the girl asked, turning off her phone, "Just boys" I spoke honestly, "Willow, guys aren't shit alright? just have fun and mess around while you're young, don't take it too seriously" I nodded, "Wanna go for a drive?" Minx offered, "yeah".