sixteen

I woke up the next morning to find that Will wasn't there. I sat up and grabbed my phone off the nightstand, I saw that I had a text from him, 

William 

we went into town, tommy and toby are still at the house with you 

take it easy today, love you

read at 10:25 am 

I shut off my phone and got up out of bed, the first thing I did was take my meds, I didn't wanna forget. I changed out of my pajamas into grey joggers, a cropped white tank top, and an oversized baby blue zip-up hoodie. 

I went downstairs into the basement to find the two boys talking on the couch, "Moring Willow" Toby spoke with a smile, "Hey guys" I walked over and sat down next to Tom, "When did everyone leave?" I asked, "Around a half-hour ago, they went to go get breakfast," Tommy told me, "Cool". 

"What's the plan for today, now that Willow is awake?" Toby questioned, "Well, I was thinking we just take it easy today, you know?" "Okay, well are you two hungry? I can make us breakfast" "Oo, yes please" I let out a soft laugh "Come on" we all got up and went back upstairs. 

I opened the fridge and pulled out the eggs, then the bread from the pantry. I turned on the stove and grabbed the pan from one of the drawers. "How do you guys like your eggs?" I asked looking at the two boys who were sat on the counter behind me, "Scrambled" "That works" I smiled at them, "Okay". 

I finished making the eggs and toast and lay it on three plates. Tommy grabbed silverware, we all went outside and sat on the back porch to eat our food, "Thank you Willow" Toby spoke with a mouth full of eggs, I couldn't help but laugh, "You're welcome" "Yeah, thank you" "Of course".