nine

The first day came to a close, I woke up the next morning to the faint sound of Will snoring in my ear. I slowly woke up, I glanced over at the clock, the time was 9:45 am. I sat up and rubbed my eyes before grabbing my phone off the nightstand.  

I got up and went downstairs, grabbing a glass of water so I could take my meds. Once I took them, I went and sat outside on the back porch taking in the view. The sand, glittering under the summer sun and the waves rolling in one after another with a soothing sound. 

I took a sip from the clear glass and set it down on the armrest of the plastic chair I was sat in. I heard the door open, I glanced behind me and saw Niki, "Good morning" she greeted me, "Moring Niki" she took a seat in the chair next to me. 

"How'd you sleep?"  "I slept alright, Will was snoring the entire night so that was pleasant" she let out a soft laugh "Are you feeling better?" Niki asked, "Yeah, the thing is though, whenever something happens it doesn't take an entire day for me to recover and Will knows that, so I don't get why he's being all uptight about it" I explained. 

"I mean you're not home, maybe that could be why? he has good intentions, he talks really highly of you"  I gave her a gentle smile, "Yeah I guess, it's just frustrating at times, that's all" "That's understandable" the door opened and Minx walked out, "Good morning Minx" Niki said happily, "Hi Niki, hey Willow your brother is looking for you" she told me, "Okay" 

 I went upstairs and saw Will combing out his damp hair, "Hey" I spoke walking into  the room, "There you are, when did you get up?" "Like 9:40" I glanced at the clock, the time was now 10:15 am. "Have you taken your meds?" I nodded, "Good, get ready, we're gonna go into town today," he told me. 

I began looking through my suitcase, I pulled out some highrise blue jean shorts and a green cropped collard shirt. I went into the bathroom and changed, I put my hair in a side braid and put on a little bit of light makeup. 

I put on my white converse and made my way back downstairs, "Hi WIllow!" "Hi, Toby, Hey Tommy" the blonde gave me a quick smile then looked away, I was confused by this but decided not to say anything, "Are we all ready?" Will asked coming down the stairs, everyone nodded. 

We split into a few cars and made out way into town