Chapter #1

Bharat Nagar

(Debu, Ananya and Vivaan come back from Ananya's Pari Tilak Ceremony. Vivaan goes to his home while Debu and Ananya talk.)

Ananya :- I am so happy today that I have become a Pari. Although I don't know which Pari I am but still I am very happy.

(Ananya hugs Debu in happiness leaving him awestruck. After some time she realizes their position and withdraws herself from the hug.)

Ananya :- Hmm I am sorry! (She said in a nervous tone)

Debu :- It's ok I know I am very handsome and charming that anyone would like to hug me. (He said in a teasing tone)

Ananya :- Oh hello! (Pointing her finger to him)

Debu :- Hello (shaking his hands with her finger)

Ananya :- Don't try to act smart with me. I hugged you only out of happiness. (she said in an annoying tone)

Debu :- So that means you hug anyone when you're happy (he said in a sarcastic way) and why will I try to act smart when I am already smart. (Saying this he started looking into her eyes.)

Ananya :- I should go home now or else maa will worry about me. Goodbye. (She ignored his question and left from there.)

Debu :- She didn't even answer my question. What a weirdo she is! Anyways I too should go home now.

(When Debu was leaving for his home, he accidentally bumped into Devkiji.)

Debu :- Sorry aunty, I didn't see you coming.

Devkiji :- It's ok beta. Have you seen Ananya anywhere? I have not seen her since morning.

Debu :- Yes aunty I and Ananya had gone to the park. But now she has returned. Sorry for not informing you.

Devkiji :- Oh I see. It's ok, but you will have to eat lunch with us.

Debu :- Ok aunty I will come.

Ananya's room

(Ananya is thinking about Debu and the last conversation she had with him.)

Ananya's POV
What do I do now? He will be thinking how rude I am? But it's not my fault because whenever he looks directly into my eyes I feel butterflies in my stomach. I was already feeling nervous because of hugging him, and then he asked me that question, I was feeling so shy that I didn't know what to answer, and so I just left from there giving an excuse.

Devkiji :- Ananya what are you thinking that you are not hearing me? (She said while slightly shaking Ananya.)

Ananya :- A....a nothing mom. Why were you calling me?

Devkiji :- Why didn't you tell me that you were going to the park with Debu? I was so worried about you.

Ananya :- Who told you that?

Devkiji :- Of course Debu.

Ananya :- Oh! Yes. You were sleeping, so I thought not to disturb you.

Devkiji :- Now leave all that because Debu is coming home for lunch.

Ananya :- What? Why? When? Why didn't you tell me before mom? Now how will I get ready before lunch? (She said all questions in one go)

Devkiji :- Relax, why are you panicking? He is just coming home for lunch not for your engagement that you have to get ready. Wear what you always wear. I am going down to cook for lunch, come down after changing your clothes.

Ananya :- Yeah. Go now. (Devkiji goes from there.)

Ananya's POV
Mom is right why do I have to get ready for him. Stop panicking Ananya. He is only a friend of mine. Really? Ugh I should first clean my messy room, what will he think about me when he sees my room all messed up? But why will he come to my room, he is only coming for lunch. Just stop thinking about him all the time Ananya.

(She gets up and starts getting ready.)

Debu's room

(Debu was thinking about whether he should change or stay in the same clothes for lunch.)

Debu's POV
It felt so nice when she hugged me. I don't know why, but I really wanted to hug her back, but it came so suddenly that I didn't know how to react. And why did she pull herself back so early. And then again I started to irritate her. I just can't tell, but I love to irritate her. She looks so cute when she is irritated. And when I looked into her eyes I got completely lost in it. But why did she leave from there? Leave it debu. Now what should I wear for lunch?

(When suddenly he heard Vivaan calling his name.)

Vivaan :- Debu bhaiya! Where were you? Shaurya has called both of us to Veer lok.

Debu :- I was with Devkiji and Ananya. Anyways why has Shaurya called us? Is everything all right at Veer lok?

Vivaan :- Even I don't know. Let's go and see.

Word Count — 850

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

So, end of chapter 1. I know it was boring but in next chapters I will try to put more debanya scenes.

If anyone wants me to include any of their ideas in my story be free to comment.

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes. Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter.