Chapter #20

Continued from the last chapter

(Debu was looking here and there when he accidentally drops a box. When he bent to pick it he was shocked to see his pictures as Debu and Naqabposh. He also found a diary with it.)

Debu's POV
Why does Anu have my photos and that too this much? I know that its bad manners to read someone's diary. But I want to know what's going on in her mind.

(Debu starts reading Ananya's diary. It consisted of all their bittersweet memories. Her feelings for him. Debu gets alert when he hears Ananya coming into the room. He quickly closes the diary and puts back his photos and the diary in the box and kept it on the table.)

Ananya : What happened Debu? Why are you looking so worried?

Debu : Anu I have some work now I will talk to you later. Bye. (Saying this he left)

Ananya : Okay.

Debu's POV
Anu was talking about me. She loves me. Since when? Why she didn't tell me. I hope it doesn't get affected on our friendship. But why am I feeling happy? And why am I seeing Anu everywhere? What is happening to me? I will go mad now. I am sure someone has done magic on me.

(Debu's thoughts get disturbed when Karuna ji calls him)

Karuna ji : Debu, why are you awake till now?

Debu : Actually maa I was not feeling sleepy.

Karuna ji : Ok. (Saying this she sat beside Debu)

Debu : Maa, can I ask you something?

Karuna ji : Yes, of course.

Debu : How do you know that you have fallen in love with someone?

Karuna ji : Hmm. Someone whom the moment you see, no matter how angry you are with that person or how bad your mood is, your mind calms down automatically. Whose silly talks become important for you. Whom you feel like rushing to without asking anything on being out called just once. Whose simple things become a reason to miss that person. And no matter how far away that person is your love never decreases. Trust me, Debu. It's possible you won't realise it at once but when it happens, your heart would feel it. You will realise that you have fallen in love. Anyways I am feeling sleepy now. Come on you also go and sleep. We will talk later about this.

Debu : Okay. (Saying this he left for his room)

In Debu's room

Debu's POV
I get all these feelings when I am with Anu. So do I also love her? But how can I fall in love? No... No I should focus on my duties and not on these silly teenager things. I can't fall in love. It must be an infatuation. But what about Anu? She loves me. But how? I should stay away from her. I can't hurt her feelings. The more I will stay away from her, the more it will be easy for her to forget me. Yes, from tomorrow onwards I will avoid Anu as much as possible.

(Thinking all these things he slept)

In morning

(Shaurya calls both the Baalveers and Ananya to Veer Lok by magic)

Baalveer : What happened Shaurya? Why have you called us urgently?

Vivaan : Has something happened?

Shaurya : Through my magic I have seen that Ray is trying to revive Timnasa.

Baalveers and Ananya : What!

Ananya : How can Timnasa be revived?

Vivaan : That means all our hardwork is ruined.

Shaurya : That's why I have called the three of you. You all need to stop Ray from reviving Timnasa.

Karigar Pari : Ok Shaurya.

Baalveer : Don't worry Shaurya. We won't let Ray succeed.

Vivaan : Let's go.

(Then they went to the place where Ray was reviving Timnasa.)

Author's POV : I hope you all know where was Timnasa revived. I don't know the name of the place.

(They tried stopping Ray from reviving Timnasa but Ray pushed Ananya out of the ship. So Baalveer had to go to save Ananya while Vivaan and Ray continued their fight.)

Ananya : Aaaaah!!! Baalveer!! (She screamed)

Baalveer : Don't be scared, Ananya. (He assured her while trying to pull her up.)

Ananya : I am falling. My hands are slipping, Baalveer.

Baalveer : No matter what happens I won't let you fall, Ananya.

Ananya : I will fall.

Baalveer : You won't fall. Have I ever let anything happen to you till today. No na. Then come on. Hold me and come up.

(Ananya holds Baalveer and successfully comes up. She immediately hugs him. After a while she breaks the hug.)

Ananya : God knows what would happen to me if you were not there.

Baalveer : We will talk about this later. But first we need to stop Ray from reviving Timnasa.

(They quickly went to the place where Timnasa was being revived but to their disappointment Timnasa was already revived.)

Timnasa : I am back, Baalveer. Now I will take revenge from each and everyone. Be ready to lose. (Saying this she disappeared with Ray)

Vivaan : Bhaiya now what will we do?

Ananya : It is all my fault. Had I not fallen.... (Before she could complete Vivaan interrupted her)

Vivaan : It is not your fault, Di. So don't blame yourself for this.

Baalveer : Vivaan is right, Ananya. Anyways we should leave from here and tell Shaurya and other fairies about this.

(They left from there and reached Veer Lok.)

To be continued....

________________________

So end of chapter #20. How was it?

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes. Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter.