Chapter #27

Continued from last chapter...

Ananya : No Vivaan. What if he doesn't like me back? What if he ended our friendship? So neither I nor you will tell him about it.

(Vivaan was about to say but he heard Devkiji's voice coming from behind.)

Devkiji : Vivaan let it be.. she won't agree.. I have told her so many times to tell Debu about her feelings but she doesn't want to.

Vivaan : (To Devkiji) You also know about it? (To Ananya) You told mom but you didn't told me... (He said making a pout.)

Devkiji : Leave all this now. The food is ready.

(They went to the dining table and sat on either side of Devkiji. Devkiji then served the food for three of them and then they were going to start eating but Vivaan stopped them and said.)

Vivaan : Wait! We all will feed each other.

Ananya : Great idea! I will feed mom, mom will feed you and you will feed me.

(Then they started feeding each other happily. After sometime all of them finished eating.)

Vivaan : There is still some time for maa to come. So let's watch some movie till then.

Ananya : Nice idea. But which movie will we watch?

Devkiji : We can watch a daily soap.

(As soon as Devkiji said this both Ananya and Vivaan made a face and screamed)

Ananya and Vivaan : Nooooo! I hate daily soaps.

Devkiji : Okay. Then... (Before she could complete Vivaan her.)

Vivaan : We will watch an action movie of Salman Khan. (He exclaimed.)

Ananya : No. I am fed up of watching Salman Khan movies now... Just some days before only I watched and that too with De... (She stopped as she realised what she was going to say.)

Vivaan : With De....? (He asked, confused.)

Ananya : Nothing. Let us watch Golmaal.

Vivaan : That is also a great idea. Mom pls make popcorn for us.

Devkiji : Okay. (She said and left for the kitchen.)

Ananya : Meanwhile we will go to my room and take the DVD of the movie to watch.

(Ananya and Vivaan went to Ananya's room. After sometime they both came and saw Devkiji sitting on the sofa with 2 bowls full of popcorn. They went and sat on either sides of Devkiji. As soon as Ananya sits, Devkiji and Vivaan glare at her.)

Ananya : What? Why are you two staring at me?

Vivaan : Di you didn't play the DVD, you directly sat down.

Ananya : Oh! I forgot. But now I have sat so you go and play the DVD. I will not get up now. (She said while forwarding the DVD to Vivaan.)

Vivaan : Even I have sat. I will also not go. You only will go.

Ananya : Vivaan I am not asking you, I am ordering you to go and play the DVD. I am your elder sister so you have to obey me and anyways the idea of watching a movie was yours, so you go and play it.

Vivaan : What Di! You and bhaiya are the same only. (He said making a cute angry face.) Mom tell Di something.

Devkiji : Ananya go and play the movie. Don't be this lazy, get up fast. (She said in an ordering tone.)

(Ananya got up while making an angry face while Vivaan teased her. She played the movie and sat on the sofa. She still had that angry look on her face.)

Devkiji : Why are you making an agry face on such a small topic.

(Ananya still had that face so Vivaan looked at Devkiji and winked.)

Vivaan : Debu bhaiya, what are you doing here?

(Hearing this a smile came to Ananya's lips and she turned towards the door to see that there is no one. Vivaan bursted out laughing seeing this.)

Ananya : Vivaan! (She yelled while glaring at him in anger.)

Vivaan : Okay. I am sorry. Let's watch the movie.

(They started watching the movie and it ended in about three hours.)

Vivaan : OMG! My stomach is paining due to laughing so much.

Devkiji : Same here Vivaan. Anyways Anu.. (She stopped as she saw Ananya sleeping.) When did she slept?

Vivaan : I don't know.

Devkiji : Anyways now you should go home or else Karuna ji will worry about you. And if she comes to know that you had come here then she will be angry at you, as she doesn't like me that much.

Vivaan : You are right, Mom. Now she doesn't like you, if she gets to know that you gave me birth then only God knows what will happen.

(Suddenly they heard a voice of something falling down. They turned and was shocked at the sight in front of them.)

To be continued
Word Count - 815

**********

So end of chapter 27. How was it?

What did Devkiji and Vivaan saw?

Sorry for the late update and also for any grammatical mistakes.
Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter.