Chapter #10

(Debu celebrated his birthday with everyone in Veer Lok and after that he came back to his home)

Vivaan and Debu's house

(Karuna ji was sitting on the sofa and watching T.V. when Ritwika came with a small backpack in her hand.)

Karuna ji : Ritwika, where are you going with this bag?

Ritwika : Actually aunty our college has prepared a camp in Mahabaleshwar for all the students, so I am going there only.

Karuna ji : Is debu also coming with you?

Ritwika : I don't know.

Karuna ji : Debu, come here.

Debu : Ji maa.

Karuna ji : Are you going to the camp with Ritwika?

Ritwika : Come on debu, you should come.

Debu : Ok, I will come. And I will call Anu also.

Karuna ji : You mean Ananya, right?

Debu : Yes, maa.

Karuna ji : Ok. You go and tell her while I will pack your bag. (Saying this she went towards debu's room)

(Debu leaves for Ananya's house while Ritwika left for the college)

In Ananya's room.

(Ananya was lost in Debu's thoughts when Debu knocked on the door)

Debu : Anu, can I come in?

Ananya : Ofcourse. You had any work with me?

Debu : Ya, actually ritwika just told that all college students are going for a camp. So I thought I should call you also. Will you come?

Ananya : Camp! Where it is? How are we going?

Debu : Mahabaleshwar. We are going by the bus. It's 3 now, by 4 we will leave. Now I will go okay. You get ready.

Ananya : Okay. Bye.

Debu : Bye. (Saying this he left)

At bus stop

(Everyone except ananya were waiting for the bus while debu was waiting for Ananya.)

Ananya's dress