Chapter #8

In Debu's room

Debu's POV
Finally, anu got to know how to use powers. I am so happy for her. I don't know why but I didn't feel nice when she left without even informing me. Was she angry with me? But why? I didn't do anything. She didn't even thanked me. This girl is really weird. But she was looking so cute when she was dancing like a kid. I really wanted to pull her cheeks in that moment but somehow I controlled it. I don't know what is happening to me these days. But today when Ananya was so close to me I was feeling butterflies roaming in my stomach and why was my heartbeat increasing? I have never felt any such things for any girl. Do I like Ananya? Stop it debu, what are you thinking. How can I like Ananya?

(Debu's thoughts get interrupted when Karuna ji calls him)

Karuna ji : Debu do you know where Vivaan is? I have not seen him since morning. He had told me that he was going to play with his paltan. But now when I went to call him for lunch, he was not there.

Debu : (in mind) Maybe Vivaan has gone to Veer Lok. (To Karuna ji) Actually maa I had sent Vivaan to quarantine centre for some work. He will return in some time. Don't worry.

Karuna ji : But debu see the time it's already 4'O clock. Debu please go and call vivaan.

Debu : Ok maa I will go now.

(After Karuna ji left, debu left for veer lok as he knew Vivaan would be there only)

Vivaan : Are bhaiya! What are you doing here?

Debu : I should ask you this question that what are you doing here? Maa was worrying about you.

Vivaan : Actually I had some work so I came here. Ok now let's go as my work is finished.

Debu : You go home. I will meet maa and come.

Vivaan : No! (He said screaming) I mean baal pari was tired so she is taking rest. So you can meet her tomorrow. Now let's go home fast otherwise maa will scold both of us. (He said while taking debu with him to Bharat Nagar)

In Bharat Nagar

Karuna ji : What were you doing in the quarantine centre, Vivaan?

Vivaan : Actually maa I was helping people over there so got little late. Now leave all this I am very hungry now.

Karuna ji : Ok go fresh up meanwhile I will heat the food for you.

(Debu went to his room while Karuna ji and Vivaan went to kichten)

In Debu's room

(Debu was tired for the day so he drifted to sleep while thinking about Vivaan and ananya's wierd behaviour. It was near 11:45 when his sleep got disturbed by a voice on the window. He got up and went to see who is there but before he could reach to the window the person jumped off the balcony and drove off on the bicycle. Debu took vivaan's bicycle and started chasing the person. After a while the person got vanished from debu's sight and he stopped the bicycle and started looking here and there.)

Person : Guess who? (The person said while closing debu's eyes with a cloth.)

________________________________________

In shinkai

Ray : My whole plan got failed. Baalveer didn't die. Also I am not able to enter Bharat Nagar.

Unknown Person : Don't worry ray I will help you in taking revenge against the baalveers. I have already planned something very dangerous. And don't you worry, nobody has doubted me. This time Baalveer won't be able to save himself. (The person said with a smirk)

Ray : Be careful, baalveer shouldn't know who you are. Now go from here.
(And the person left from there.)

So end of chapter 8. Who do you think those two persons are? Tell me in the comments.

I know it was a very short chapter. So sorry for that and also for any grammatical mistakes.

Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter.