Chapter #21

Continued from last chapter...

(They left from there and reached Veer Lok.)

Baalveer : Sorry Shaurya, we weren't successful in stopping Ray from reviving Timnasa.

Shaurya : It's ok baalveer. But now we should stay very alert as Timnasa won't stay quiet. She will definitely try to harm your loved ones.

Vivaan : You are right Shaurya. We will stay more alert now.

Ananya : We should leave now or else our mothers will worry about us.

Baalveers : Okay.

(They left from Veer Lok to Debu's house)

In Debu's house

(Debu, Ananya and Vivaan were talking.)

Debu : I think we must go to Kaal Lok and see what Timnasa is planning.

Ananya : No we should go to Shinkai as Ray is there, so Timnasa also will be there.

Debu : Why do you always have to disagree with me? I am telling na she is in Kaal Lok.

Ananya : Well I should say this because it is you who always disagree with me. And I am 100% sure Timnasa is in Shinkai.

Debu : Ok then, you go to Shinkai and I will go to Kaal Lok. And Vivaan you come with me.

Ananya : Why will Vivaan go with you? He will come with me as he is my brother. (Saying this she pulled Vivaan by his hand.)

Debu : Vivaan is also my brother so he will go with me. (Saying this he pulled Vivaan to his side by his hand.)

Ananya : He is not your blood brother. Ok? So he will come with me. (Saying this she pulled Vivaan to her side.)

Debu : Ananya I may not be his blood brother, but I consider him more than my brother. Got that? And moreover he is also baalveer, so he will come with me. (Saying this he again pulled Vivaan to his side. )

Ananya : Is there any rule saying that both the Baalveers should always go with each other only? No na so he will come with me. (Saying this she again pulled Vivaan to her side.)

Vivaan : Stop it! (He screamed while jerking his hands.) You both will break my hands by pulling it. And why do you guys always fight like kids. Infact kids also do not fight like this. And is this a time to fight?

(Suddenly they heard people screaming for help. They went out and we're shocked to find the whole Bharat Nagar on fire and people running here and there. They immediately used their magic to stop the fire but in vain.)

Vivaan : Why isn't this fire stopping?

Baalveer : I don't know, Vivaan. But first we should take all the people out of Bharat Nagar so that no one gets harmed.

Ananya : You are right. Meanwhile I will contact the other fairies for help.

(Baalveer and Vivaan used their magic on people to transfer them out of Bharat Nagar but to their disappointment there was a very strong shield put on Bharat Nagar. They also tried going out of Bharat Nagar but failed. While Ananya contacted the other fairies to come for help. But the fairies couldn't come inside Bharat Nagar due to the sheild.)

Baalveer : Looks like Timnasa or Ray has put a protective sheild around Bharat Nagar so that no one can go outside nor can anyone come inside.

Vivaan : But what will we do now? So many people are in danger. How will we save everyone?

Baalveer : Vivaan, we tried to breach the sheild from this place. And this sheild is on Bharat Nagar from all sides. That means we won't be able to exit it even from up. But we can exit it from underground.

Vivaan : What do you mean?

Baalveer : That means we should make a tunnel to exit from Bharat Nagar. The other end of the tunnel will be outside Bharat Nagar. We will exit through underground.

Ananya : Yes, Baalveer.

Baalveer : Let's start.

(They started making a huge tunnel with the help of their magic. After sometime the tunnel was ready.)

Baalveer : The tunnel is ready. Now we should take everyone out.

(They started taking people out of Bharat Nagar. After sometime everyone was out of Bharat Nagar. Ananya healed everyone's wounds and cleaned their memory.)

Baalveer : Pani Pari now you go inside and estinguish the fire. Meanwhile we will try to break this shield.

Pani Pari : Ok Baalveer. (Saying this she went in the tunnel and started estinguishing the fire by her magic. After sometime the fire had cool down while both the Baalveers and the fairies including Ananya used all their power to break the sheild. And finally the sheild broke. Then they got inside and made everything normal like nothing happened and made everyone sleep in their respective rooms.)

Debu : Hey, where is Ritwika? I can't see her here nor did I see her out.

Ananya : Why are you worried about her? She might have gone out before the fire started.

Debu : No, because when we were going to my room I had seen Ritwika talking with Maa. So she should be here.

Vivaan : You are right. Even I didn't see her the whole time in the fire... (Before Vivaan could complete his sentence, Ananya interrupted him.)

Ananya : I think she is a companion of Timnasa or Ray. That's why she wasn't there because she knew she would die if she stayed here.

Vivaan : Di she might have gone out when you both were busy fighting with each other.

Debu : No Vivaan, I think Ananya is right. We must keep an eye on Ritwika.

Vivaan : Ok as you both say. But now I am going to sleep as I am very tired. (Saying this he went to his room.)

Debu : Ok Ananya, you also go home now. (Saying this he turned to go to his room but Ananya held his hand and stopped him.)

_______________

So end of chapter 21. How was it?

Why do you think Ananya stopped Debu.

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter.