Chapter #12

In Debu's house

Karuna ji : Debu... Debu... Lunch is ready. Debu.

Debu : (in mind) Ananya is so angry at me that she is neither answering my calls nor replying to my messages. (He thought while trying to call Ananya)

Dadaji : Debu beta, what are you thinking? Karuna has been calling you. But you didn't listen.

Debu : Nothing Dadaji. (Saying this he went and sat on the dining table)

Karuna ji : Now, tell me how was your trip.

Debu : (in mind) Worst trip ever! First the fight with Ray and on top of that Anu is not talking to me.

Karuna ji : Debu? (She asked snapping her fingers)

Debu : It was good maa. (Saying this he started eating his food)

(After eating his food he went to his room and again called Ananya but she didn't answer his call. So he called on the landline. This time his call got answered)

Debu : H-Hello, Anu..

Devkiji : Debu beta, it's me, Ananya's mom.

Debu : Hello aunty. Where is Ananya?

Devkiji : She has gone to the temple to distribute food to the poor.

Debu : Okay aunty, bye. (Saying this he cut the call)

Debu's POV
What's the point in being angry if I don't get the chance to explain myself? Give me one chance, Anu. Please. I should go to the temple. Maybe she would forgive me.

(Debu's thoughts get interrupted when Vivaan calls him)

Vivaan : Bhaiya. You called me?

Debu : Yes Vivaan, we need to go to Veer Lok because I am not able to use my powers. So I wanted your help.

Vivaan : Sure bhaiya. (Saying this he took Debu to Veer Lok.)

In Veer Lok

Shaurya : What happened Baalveer? Why you wanted to talk with me?

Baalveer : Shaurya, Ever since Ray blowed that powder on me, I am not able to use my powers. Even now I have come here with help of Vivaan.

Vivaan : Yes Shaurya, please do something.

Shaurya : Baalveer, Ray has put a magical powder on you that's why you are not able to use your powers. Let me make an antidote for it. But it will take some time. Till then you should take care of yourself.

Vivaan : Don't worry, Shaurya. I will take care of bhaiya. (Saying this he left with Debu)

In Temple

(Ananya was distributing food to the people when she saw Debu )

Ananya : You don't care that I am angry with you, do you?