Chapter #29

Continued from the last chapter

(She said this in a dramatic way while moving backwards. Shaurya glared at her while Vivaan and Baalveer gave her a "seriously" look.)

Ananya :- What! Why are you all looking at me like that?

Baalveer :- Seriously Ananya!

Ananya :- Fine! Sorry! But now what to do with these? (She asked pointing towards the zombies.)

Baalveer :- Let me try to cure them by my magic. (Saying this he used his power on them but it didn't had any effect on them.)

Shaurya :- Do one thing, you all mix your powers and then use on these zombies.

Baalveer, Vivaan and Ananya :- Okay! (They said at the same time and  mixed their magic and used on the zombies but still it didn't cure them, it just moved them a little behind.)

Ananya :- Our magical powers have no effect on them.

Vivaan :- Yeah! What will we do now?

(They were talking about these things only when suddenly all the zombies raised their hands towards Shaurya and a light came from everyone's hands. The light touched Shaurya and instantly he freezed at his place.)

Ananya :- What did they just do? How come Shaurya freezed? What will happen now? (She was saying all these things when a zombie had almost reached to her, he was going to touch her but Vivaan pushed Ananya and the zombie touched Vivaan, and he too became a zombie the next moment.)

Baalveer :- Vivaan!

Ananya :- I am sorry, Vivaan. (Saying this Ananya was going to touch Vivaan but Baalveer held her hand and left from there with her, in few seconds they reached a place full of books and papers. As soon as they reached Ananya jerked her hand)

Ananya :- Why did you leave Vivaan alone there between those zombies? Why have we come here? And what is this place? (She asked all these in one go.)

Baalveer :- Relax! Vivaan had turned into a zombie, Ananya! If I hadn't taken you away from there then you and I too would have turned into zombies. And about this place, this is the biggest library of the whole universe. It consists of all information about everything in this world. We can find a solution to cure everyone here.

Ananya :- Okay. But how will we find the solution in this mountain of books, it will take many days to find it and on top of that I don't like reading at all.

Baalveer :- I know it will take time, but we have no option other than reading each and every book as Shaurya has been freezed, if he wasn't freezed then we wouldn't have to come here as he has all the information. I will start from this corner, you start from that corner.

Ananya :- Okay.

(Baalveer and Ananya started reading each and every book from their sides. After almost 2 hours Ananya screamed.)

Ananya :- I found it, atlast! (She said while waving a book in her hand. Hearing her Baalveer came and took the book from her and opened it. He started turning the pages while Ananya was looking confusedly at the book. Seeing her confused, Baalveer closed the book and said.)

Baalveer :- What happened? Why are you looking at the book with such confused look?

Ananya :- I am not understanding anything which is written in the book. What language is this?

Baalveer :- Oh! It is written in Sanskrit. You don't know Sanskrit?

Ananya :- No, I am an expert in Sanskrit. (She said sarcastically.)

Baalveer :- Anyways, let me read now. (Saying this he again opened the book and started reading while Ananya was just looking here and there. After some time he closed the book and sighs.)

Ananya :- Done reading. What was written in it? Did you find a solution?

Baalveer :- Yes

To be continued...
Word Count - 700

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

End of chapter 29. How was it?

Sorry for any mistakes and for the late update.

And a big big THANK YOU to aditi8801 for giving the idea of this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter.