Chapter #22

Continued from last chapter...

Debu : Ok Ananya, you also go home now. (Saying this he turned to go to his room but Ananya held his hand and stopped him.) What happened, Ananya?

Ananya : Are you angry with me?

Debu : No. Why are you asking?

Ananya : Actually I am noticing that from morning you are addressing me as Ananya. Can you tell me why?

Debu : Normal human beings call people by their name only. And as far as I know, your name is Ananya. So I will call you that only.

Ananya : Dabu, even I know my name is Ananya. You remember I had told you that you can call me Anu and you were calling me Anu till yesterday, then what happened now?

Debu : How can I call you Anu in my Baalveer form?

Ananya : Hmm. But what about now? When I stopped you, you called me Ananya.

Debu : Aa.. It was a slip of tongue, Anu. (He said pressuring on the word Anu.)

Ananya : It better be that only or else I will get angry.

Debu : Ok, ok. Angry bird, calm down now.

Ananya : How dare you call me an angry bird?

Debu : Well an angry bird should be called angry bird only.

Ananya : No, you won't call me an angry bird or else I will kill you.

Debu :  Well there are other names that suit you.

Ananya : Like? (She asked hoping Debu to say some good words.)

Debu : Monkey, weirdo, wild cat... (He paused seeing Ananya's face turning red in anger.) See, now your face is totally looking like an angry bird.

) See, now your face is totally looking like an angry bird

Ananya : You!

Debu : Me!

Ananya : I will not leave you today. (Saying this picked a pillow and threw it on Debu.)

Debu : Awwww. Angry bird got angry again. (Saying this he threw the pillow back on her face, making her anger increase to no bounds.)

Ananya : Now, no one can save you from me.

(She started throwing all the pillows on Debu and he was running so the pillows doesn't hit him. After all the pillows she had finished throwing on him, she picked a steel glass to throw on him.)

Debu : Hey! Not that. I will get hurt yaar.

Ananya : Monkey? (Saying this she threw the glass on him but he dodged it.)

Debu : Hey! Stop it.

Ananya : Weirdo? (Saying this she threw another glass on him but he again dodged it.)

Debu : Anu stop it or I will get hurt.

Ananya : Wild Cat? (Saying this she threw another glass on him but this time he couldn't dodge it and he got hurt on his forehead.)

Debu : Ah! (He screamed and fell unconscious on the floor.

(Seeing this Ananya's anger melted and worry took over her. She immediately ran towards Debu and kept his head on her lap.)

Ananya : Are you ok? I am sorry? But the fault is yours, you shouldn't have made me angry. You know I can't control my anger. (She said while patting on his cheeks. Seeing Debu not responding, Ananya started crying.)

(Hearing her cry, Debu opened his eyes.)

Debu : Hey, I was joking. Stop crying. (He said while wiping her tears.)

Ananya : You were joking? You know how much worried I was? I will not talk to you.

Debu : Anu, I am sorry. I promise I will never do it again.

Ananya : Heart promise?

Debu : Heart promise. Ok.

Karuna ji : Ahem ahem. What's going on here?

(It was then that Debu and Ananya realised that his head was still in her lap. They blushed hard but immediately got up.)

Karuna ji : Debu, Ananya both of you see yourself in the mirror, your face has become like a red tomato. Why are you both blushing so much?

(They both saw each other and blushed more. They tried a lot to not blush but the more they tried to stop blushing, the more they were blushing.)

Karuna ji : Arey arey! Stop blushing now and tell me what were you two doing?

Ananya : Aa...a.. I think maa is calling me, you ask Debu about it. Ok. Bye. (Saying this she immediately ran from there.)

Karuna ji : Ananya.. (before she could complete her sentence, Ananya had gone. So she turned to face Debu.) Now you only will have to answer me.

Debu's POV
She left me alone in such an embarrassing situation. Now what will I tell maa? But it is my fault, had I not pretended to fall unconscious, she would never keep my head in her lap and neither was I going to get stuck in such an embarassing situation. What will be Maa thinking of me? Oh, God! Someone please kill me. I literally want to run away from here now. First time in my life I am feeling so embarrassed. Now I literally wish that we could use magic sometimes for our own benefit also.

(Debu's thoughts get disturbed when Karuna ji snaps her fingers)

Karuna ji : Where are you lost, Debu? In Ananya's dream?

Debu : Yes... I mean no.

Karuna ji : So will you please tell me what was going on?

To be continued...
_______________

So end of chapter 22. How was it?

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter.