Chapter #3

Continued from last chapter

Devkiji :- Is it painful, Ananya? (She asked in a worried tone.)

Ananya :- It's ok mom. I am fine. Debu has applied balm on it.

Devkiji :- Ok I have some work if you need anything just call me I am down only. (Saying this she left.)

Ananya's POV

What important work did Debu had that he left me alone? Come on Ananya he is Baalveer, he will be having so much important work, then why will he stay with me? I am only his friend, at least that is what he thinks of me. But when he lifted me in his strong arms I really forgot all my pain and could only hear my heartbeat increasing. I wanted to stay in his arms only but he laid me down on bed as soon as possible. I don't think so he has any interest in me. But why? Am I not beautiful? Wait a minute he had told me that today I am looking beautiful. For the first time he has praised my looks. Urgh what nonsense are you thinking Ananya.

 Urgh what nonsense are you thinking Ananya

Debu's Room

(

Debu was sitting and making something when vivaan called him.)

Vivaan :- Debu bhaiya you are here I thought you were with Ananya Di? You had told me that you were going to help her in realizing her powers after lunch?

Debu :- Yes I had gone to Ananya's house but before I could tell her anything her ankle got twisted so I came back.

Vivaan :- How's Di now?

Debu :- Relax Vivaan. I had applied balm so she will be okay till evening.

Vivaan :- Ok but what are you making?

Debu :- You remember Shaurya had told us to stay alert so I thought I should make something for Bharat Nagar's safety. So I made this device.

Vivaan :- But what is the use of this device?

Debu :- Whenever any danger will come towards Bharat Nagar it's bulb will start to blink.

Vivaan :- You mean like a red alert.

Debu :- Yes Vivaan, something like that only.

(They both went out and put the device on the wall of Bharat Nagar and then went to the market for buying groceries.)

)

Veer Lok

Veer Lok

(Shaurya closes his eyes and tries to see what danger is approaching.)

Baalveer : What did you see Shaurya?

Shaurya : I am not able to see it.

Vivaan : Now what will we do Shaurya? (He asked in a worried tone)

Shaurya : You both go back to Bharat Nagar and stay alert and in meanwhile I will try to see what danger it is.

Baalveers : Ok Shaurya. (Both said in unison and left.)

Ananya's room

Ananya : Debu! Please wake up Debu. (She screamed.)

Devkiji : Wake up Ananya wake up. (She said shaking Ananya.)

(Ananya woke up with a jerk.)

Devkiji : What happened Ananya? Why were you screaming? Did you see a bad dream?

Ananya : Yes mom a very bad dream. I saw that I and Debu were talking and then suddenly he fell unconscious. I was so scared mom.

Devkiji : It's ok beta, now you should sleep.

Ananya : No I want to check whether Debu is alright or not.

Devkiji : But beta it was only a dream.

Ananya : But mom I am feeling very restless. Until I see Debu fine I am not going to sleep. I am going to his house now.

Devkiji : I know you are worrying about him but see the time it's already 12 and anyways it was only a dream. So stop panicking and sleep now. If you wish you can go tomorrow morning and see him. (Saying this she left a worried Ananya alone.)

Word Count - 980

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

So end of chapter 3. I know it was a bit boring but it will become interesting once the story progresses.

And sorry for the late update guys and also for any grammatical mistakes. Don't forget to vote and comment if you like the chapter.