Chapter #4

Debu's room

Vivaan : Don't worry debu bhaiya, Shaurya has said that he will find out what the danger is.

Debu : I know Vivaan but my head has been hurting for a while.

Vivaan : Bhaiya, you should sleep for a while, maybe your head is aching due to tiredness.

Debu : Maybe you are right, I should go to sleep.

(Vivaan makes debu sleep on bed and then he too goes to sleep.)

Ananya's room

Ananya's POV

Why am I feeling so restless. I am feeling like Debu's life is in some danger. Relax ananya relax mom has said na that it was a dream. Maybe I was thinking about him all day so I got his dream. But I will go to his house and check whether he is alright or not.

(Thinking all these things she wore a black hoodie and sneaked out of the house)

Debu's room

(Debu and Vivaan were sleeping peacefully when suddenly Debu's head started aching very badly.)

Debu : Aah! Why my head is paining so much today? Aaah!

(Hearing Debu's scream Vivaan woke up)

Vivaan : What happened Bhaiya? Why are you screaming? Is everything alright?

Debu : I don't know Vivaan but my head is paining like hell. Aah!

Vivaan: ‌ One minute Debu Bhaiya, I will try to heal you with my magic. (Saying this he does magic on Debu)

Debu : Vivaan it's not working, my head is still paining a lot. (He said holding his head)

(Vivaan was going to speak when he heard someone from their window.)

Vivaan : Ananya Di! What are you doing here?

Ananya : Actually I was.... (before she could complete her sentence she got interrupted by Debu's scream)

Debu : Aaah! Now the pain is getting unbearable.

Ananya : What happened to Debu? Why is his head paining Vivaan? (Saying this she went and sat besides Debu)

Vivaan : Even I don't know Di what has happened to bhaiya. I have even tried my magic to heal him but that also didn't work.

Ananya : Maybe we should give him some painkillers.

Vivaan : Di if my magic is not working then how can the painkillers work? (he's asked in a sarcastic way) I think someone has done something to him.

(They were thinking who that could be when suddenly Debu fell unconscious.)

Ananya : Oh no what happened Debu? Please wake up. Wake up na please (she started crying as Debu was not responding to her)

Vivaan : Shaurya please come fast bhaiya has fallen unconscious. (he said contacting Shaurya through his magic) Please wake up Debu bhaiya see Di is crying and if you don't wake up I will not talk with you. Won't you listen to your brother? (he said sobbing)

(Vivaan and Ananya were trying to wake up Debu when Shaurya came)

Shaurya : Vivaan I have got to know that Ray had mixed poison in Baalveer's food but don't worry Vivaan I have brought the antidote which would cure Baalveer.

(Shaurya gives the antidote to Debu)

Shaurya : Vivaan I have given the antidote to Baalveer he will be fine in some time. I have some work in Veer Lok so I have to go.

Vivaan : Ok Shaurya you go I will take care of bhaiya.

(Shaurya leaves for Veer Lok)

Vivaan : Di you too should go home now, I will inform you as soon as bhaiya gets up.

Ananya : I am not leaving Debu until he wakes up. (she siad in a stern voice)

Vivaan : But Di ..... (he stopped recieving a death glare from Ananya) Ok fine. I will bring water for you.

(After Vivaan leaves Debu regains consciousness)

Debu : Are Ananya why are you sitting here alone where is Vivaan?

Ananya : Thank God! You are okay. I was very restless. I was very worried about you. Every moment I was thinking about you. I cannot afford to lose you. (saying the last word she cried hugging him very tightly)

(Vivaan had come by the time and was socked to see Ananya hugging debu.)

Vivaan : Ahem ahem!

Ananya : I mean to say.......both of us........I mean ......we both were worried about you. We both don't want to lose you. How can we not be worried? You trouble us so much.

Vivaan : Bhaiya how are you feeling now?

Debu : I am feeling better than before.

Ananya : I will not leave that Ray. How dare he harmed my Debu.

Debu : What!

Ananya : I mean.....my friend Debu.

Vivaan : Yes bhaiya we will need to do something about Ray. I am sure that he will again try to hurt you or someone close to you.

Debu : You are right. But now you should go to your house Ananya or else Devkiji will begin to worry about you if she does not find you in your room.

Ananya : If you are telling then ok I will go but promise me that you would take care of yourself.

Debu : Ok baba promise. Now go.

Ananya : Bye Vivaan bye Debu. (saying this she jumps out of the window.)

Debu : Vivaan now you too should go to sleep it's only 3am. After breakfast we will talk about our plan.

Vivaan : Yes bhaiya and anyways I am feeling very sleepy. Good night bhaiya.

(Saying this they both went to their respective beds and slept.)

Word Count - 915

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

So end of chapter 4. Ananya's realisation is not far now.

Sorry for any mistakes. And tomorrow I won't be able to update so sorry for that also. Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter.