Chapter #25

In Bharat Nagar

(Timnasa came to Bharat Nagar and opened the box. As soon as she opened the box, smoke came out from it and spread everywhere in Bharat Nagar. Then she left for Kal lok. After sometime people started coughing as they weren't able to breathe because of the the smoke that Timnasa had spread. One by one everyone started to faint. Both the Baalveers and the fairies were helping people with their magic but the magic didn't do anything on them. Infact their condition got more worse.)

Vivaan : Bhaiya, why are they not recovering?

Baalveer : Even I don't know Vivaan. I will go to Veer Lok and ask Shaurya about it meanwhile you take care of the people here. (Saying this he went to Veer Lok.)

In Veer Lok

Baalveer : Shaurya Timnasa has spread a poisonous smoke everywhere in Bharat Nagar. And even our magic is not doing any help to the people. That is why I have come here now you only tell the solution.

Shaurya : Wait I will think. (He closes his eyes, thinks for sometime and then opens it) Baalveer there is a magical potion which will cure the people.

Baalveer : That's good. Where will I find that potion, Shaurya?

Shaurya : You will find it in the dark cave in **. But there is one problem.

Baalveer : What problem Shaurya?

Shaurya : You can't go there.

Baalveer : But why I can't go there?

Shaurya : Because the place where the magical potion is kept is very dangerous and it only allows the person who has been there from birth to enter it. If someone else tries to go there it will kill that person. And not only that even the person who has been there from birth also can die.

Baalveer : Don't worry Shaurya. I will definitely find a solution to go inside it.

(Baalveer left from there and reached outside the cave. He first attempted to go inside the cave but an unknown power pushed him back and he fell down. Then a voice came "Go away." Baalveer thought for a while and then went from there. After sometime he again came there but this time he was not alone. There was another person with him. He was.....)

Author's note - Itni aasani se nahi bataungi tumlog hi socho kon ho sakta hai.

Person : You wait here I will bring the potion.

(Baalveer smiled and the person went inside the cave. After sometime the person came back from the cave with the magical potion but the person's stomach was bleeding.

Baalveer : Are you ok? (He asked in a worried tone.)

Person : Yeah I am fine just a little injured. You go and give this to the people in Bharat Nagar. (The person said while handing Baalveer the shell.)

Baalveer : But how can I leave you alone here and that too in this state?

Person : I am fine. You go.

Baalveer : Okay but you stay here only don't go anywhere.

(Baalveer left for Bharat Nagar.)

In Bharat Nagar

(Baalveer came to Bharat Nagar and gave everyone the medicine. After sometime everyone was fine and they came back to their house. Then Vivaan asked Debu from where he got the medicine and Debu told him what Shaurya had told him. After that he left for the place where he had left the person. When he reached there he saw that the person was lying on the ground. He quickly went to him and held his hand. He sighed as the person was still alive but still the pulse was very low. He became worried.)

Baalveer : You have met me after so many years you can't leave me like that.

(He then gave him 'pran shakti' and the person recovered. He immediately hugs the person.)

Baalveer : How are you feeling now?

Person : I am feeling better.

Baalveer : Ok. Actually I was thinking that I should atleast tell Vivaan about you.

Person : No not now, you had promised me you won't tell anyone about me. We will tell everyone when the right time comes.

Baalveer : Yeah! You are right.

Person : Anyways now I should go or she will get suspicious of me.

Baalveer : Okay, bye.

(Both of them left for their respective places.)

In Kal Lok

(Timnasa was seeing the condition of Bharat Nagar but she was shocked to find that everyone was absolutely fine. She screamed and that's when Ray came there.)

Ray : What happened Queen Timnasa? Why are you screaming?

Timnasa : How come everyone is fine in Bharat Nagar?

Ray : Maybe Baalveer had got the medicine to cure the people.

(Timnasa was about to say but a bird came and sat on her shoulder.)

To be continued...

Word Count - 825
-------------------------------------------
So end of chapter 25. How was it?

What do you think who the person is? What is the person's relation with Baalveer?

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes. Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter.