Chapter #26

Continued from last chapter...

(Timnasa was about to say but a bird came and sat on her shoulder. Then Timnasa took the bird on her hand and then made a bowl full of pearls by magic and fed it to the bird. When the bird was finished eating Timnasa opened a magical portal and the bird went inside it. After that Timnasa closed the magical portal.)

Ray : Queen Timnasa, from when did you start feeding birds?

Timnasa : Ray, Timnasa never does anything without her benefit. This is not an original bird. It's the nocturnal bird. My life is in this bird, if anyone kills this bird then I too will automatically die and that too for forever.. means then no one can revive me.

Ray : Then you should keep it safe otherwise Baalveer will kill it.

Timnasa : Don't you worry, I have sent the bird to a place where no one can go without the help of this magical portal. And only I can make this magical portal, so Baalveer can never go there. Anyways where the hell is Ritwika? She had told me that she was going to kill Baalveer, but neither did she kill Baalveer nor did she come back. And I am not able to locate her location by my magic. Leave it... I really don't care.

In Ananya's house

(Devkiji was watching T.V. when she heard a knock on the door. She said 'Come in' and a young boy came inside and closed her eyes from behind and exclaimed 'Guess who?')

Devkiji : Vivaan! I know it's you.

Vivaan : How come you got to know that it is me? (He said while removing his hands from her eyes and sat on the chair beside her.)

Devkiji : I am your mother Vivaan, I can easily recognise your presence. By the way what are you doing here?

Vivaan : Everyone has gone out and even Debu bhaiya is not at home and I was getting bored like hell. So I thought I should come here. And I was even feeling hungry.

Devkiji : Good that you came here. Do one thing wait in Ananya's room as she is alone while I will prepare food for both of you.

Vivaan : Okay. (Vivaan went into Ananya's room)

In Ananya's room

(As soon as Vivaan entered the room he found Ananya laying on the bed and watching something while smiling. When he saw what Ananya was watching he got shocked as he found Debu sitting there and smiling at her.)

Vivaan : Debu Bhaiya, Ananya Di!

(As soon as Ananya heard Vivaan's voice she got up.)

Ananya : A..a. Vivaan you here? (She said stammering.)

Vivaan : (To Ananya) I came here to meet you. (To Debu) And Debu bhaiya what are you doing here?

Ananya : A...aa.. Vi..Vivaan we were just talking...

Vivaan : And bhaiya when did you come here because mom told that Ananya was alone in the room?

Ananya : Viv..Vivaan actually he came here by magic... That's why mom doesn't know.

Vivaan : Why are you only answering Ananya Di?... And why are you still smiling Debu bhaiya?

(Before Ananya could speak Vivaan came and touched Debu but he got more shocked as his hand got across Debu's body and then he realised that Debu was not here for real, it was just an illusion of Debu.)

Author's POV - Shock ho gaye na

Vivaan : Why have you made an illusion of Debu bhaiya?

Ananya : Ababa....act..actually... I wanted to see whether I can do an illusion or not so was just trying to make an illusion.

Vivaan : Don't lie Ananya Di.

Ananya : Lie.. I.. am not...lying Vivaan. (She said stammering.)

Vivaan : If you are not lying then why are you sweating so much and why are you hesitating while answering?

Ananya : A.. actually it is so hot here, that's why I am sweating..

Vivaan : Fine if you don't want to say the truth to me then I am calling Debu bhaiya, then he only will ask you.

Ananya : Vivaan... Ok. I will tell the truth but promise me you won't tell it to Debu.

Vivaan : Okay. Promise. Now tell.

Ananya : A.. actually....I... I love Debu. That's why I made an illusion of him.

Vivaan : What! When?

Ananya : Vivaan you remember the night when Ray had given poison to Debu... That was the time when I realised that I have fallen for Debu.

Vivaan : Wow! (He exclaimed in joy.)

Ananya : You are not angry...

Vivaan : Why would I be angry. It's such a good news. Well I had a doubt that you like Debu bhaiya, but I wanted to hear it from you.

Ananya : There is no need to be so happy because I love Debu but he doesn't love me back. (She said sadly.)

Vivaan : Why do you think so?

Ananya : Sometimes I think he likes me but sometimes I think he just considers me his best friend. And from past two days he avoiding me.

Vivaan : Hmmm. Why don't you tell him your feelings and ask him whether he too likes you or not?

Ananya : No Vivaan. What if he doesn't like me back? What if he ended our friendship? So neither I nor you will tell him about it.

To be continued...
Word Count - 900

-------------------------------------------
So end of chapter 26. How was it?

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.
Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter.