Chapter #24

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕕 11𝕂 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 1𝕂 𝕧𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕤. 𝕆𝕄𝔾! 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕚𝕥. 𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕒𝕤 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕠𝕟 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕦𝕕 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕨.☁️☁️☁️ 𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕦𝕡𝕡𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖. 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕖𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕒𝕜𝕨𝕒𝕤, 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖'𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.

Continued from last chapter...

(Dadaji went into the kitchen. After sometime Karuna ji and Khushi came with a plate in their hands and sat beside Debu.)

Karuna ji : Debu poha is ready. Come on eat fast. (She said while feeding him a spoon of poha.)

Khushi : See I made sandwich for you. (She said and made him take a bite of the sandwich.)

Dadaji : The Kheer is ready! It's full of nuts and dry fruits. Eat! (Dadaji said while coming from the kitchen and sat beside Debu.)

(They started making Debu eat everything that they had made for him. After everything was finished Karuna ji said)

Karuna ji : All the food is over. Let me make more for you. (Saying this she was about to get up but Debu stopped her.)

Debu : No... Maa if I eat more then I will surely faint.

Karuna ji : Ok I am letting you go now but if you feel dizzy tell me.

Debu : Ok maa. It's late now, you all should go to sleep now.

Dadaji and Karuna ji : Take care Debu beta. Goodnight! (They said and left for their respective rooms.)

Khushi : Goodnight Debu bhaiya. (Saying this she too went in her room)

Debu : Haash! (He sighed)

Vivaan : Bhaiya now tell me where were you?

Debu : (in mind) Should I tell Vivaan about it? No he will get worried. I will tell him when the right time comes. (To Vivaan) A..a Vivaan now that my stomach is full, I am feeling sleepy. I will talk to you later. (He said while yawning)

Vivaan : But bhaiya... (Before he could complete Debu interrupted him.)

Debu : Goodnight! (Saying this he went to his room and pretended to sleep.)

Vivaan's POV
Whare had bhaiya gone? I am sure he is hiding something from me? But why? Anyways I will to bhaiya in the morning. Now even I should go to sleep.

(After Vivaan goes to sleep, Debu gets up and goes somewhere.)

Author's note : Don't ask me where he has gone as it's a suspense. Tumlog hi socho kaha gaya tha kabhi to apne dimag ke ghodo ko chalao.😂😂😂

(Vivaan's alarm rings and he gets up and goes to brush his teeth. After that he goes and sits on the dining table and asks Karuna ji for breakfast.)

Vivaan : Maa what is for breakfast? Whatever it is but give fast I am feeling hungry.

Karuna ji : Don't say, listen. I am making aloo ke paranthe and in meanwhile you wake Debu.

Vivaan : But when I woke up Debu bhaiya was not in the room so I thought he would be with you all.

Karuna ji : No I have been awake since two hours but I didn't see him. Oh God! Now where he has gone again?

Dadaji : Relax! He might have gone for a morning walk.

Karuna ji : But Papaji he shouldn't have gone out when he is sick. Let him come home.... (She stopped in between when she saw Debu coming inside the house.) Debu! Where had you gone?

Debu : Aa... I had went for jogging.

Karuna ji : You should have told me... And what is that red thing on your sleeves. (She said while coming towards him and checked his sleeves.) Blood? This is blood. What happened to you? Are you ok?

Debu : (In mind) Oh shit! I forgot to clean this. (To Karuna ji) Aa... Maa relax this is not my blood. I am completely fine.

Karuna ji : Then whose blood is this?

Debu : Actually when I was coming home I saw an old lady injured so I dropped her to the hospital. I think then only this blood came here.

Karuna ji : Ok. Anyways now you go and change your clothes meanwhile I will get breakfast ready for everyone. (She said and went in the kitchen while Debu went to his room.)

In Debu's room

(Debu was seeing something in the cupboard when Vivaan came there and called him.)

Vivaan : Bhaiya!

(Hearing Vivaan Debu immediately closed the cupboard)

Vivaan : What were you doing?

Debu : Aa... Watch I was wearing the watch. Now let's go I am feeling very hungry. (Saying this he drags Vivaan with him to the dining table and sat on the chair.)

Karuna ji : You both came. Come on eat your breakfast now.

(After they finished eating their breakfast, everyone went to their respective rooms.)

In Kaal Lok

Timnasa : Where the hell is Ritwika? Why hasn't she come till now. (She said angrily.)

Ray : I... I don't know. I had called her. (He said hesitantly.)

Timnasa : Anyways leave her. (Saying this she removed a box out of nowhere and was going to fly but Ray stopped her.)

Ray : What is in that box Queen Timnasa?

Timnasa : In this there is distruction of both the Baalveers. (Saying this smirked evilly and went from there.)

To be continued...

Word Count - 910

-------------------------------------------

So end of chapter 24. I know it was boring so I won't ask how was it. What do you think what is Debu hiding and what is in Timnasa's box? Sorry for any grammatical mistakes. Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter.