Chapter #6

Continued from last chapter.

(Debu and Vivaan were going to ananya's house when Vivaan's paltan called him and Vivaan left with them while Debu left for Ananya's house.)

Debu : Aunty should I come in? (he asked knocking on the door.)

Devkiji : Debu? Come in. How are you feeling now?

Debu : I am okay aunty but why are you asking that?

Devkiji : Actually Ananya had told me that you were poisoned.

Debu : Oh. I am fine now.

Devkiji : Do you have any work with Ananya?

Debu : Yes aunty I wanted to talk something important with her.

Devkiji : Sorry but Ananya is still sleeping. But don't you worry, I will wake her up now.

Debu : It's alright aunty let her sleep. I will talk to her afterwards. I will take a leave now.

Devkiji : Ok, as soon as Ananya wakes up I will tell her to meet you.

Debu : Thanks aunty. Bye. (saying this he left)

(When Debu was going towards his house a girl bumped into him.)

Girl : I am sorry.

Debu : It's alright. But I have never seen you before. Are you new here?

Girl : Yes actually I have come here to stay with my mom's friend. But I only know she lives in Bharat Nagar. I don't know her house.

Debu : Ok I will help you but what is the name of your mom's friend?

Girl : Karuna ji. She runs a tiffin service business. Do you know her?

Debu : Yes she is my mom come I will take you there.

Girl : Thanks I didn't knew you were her son. By the way my name is Ritwika. What's your name?

Debu : Well my name is dev but everyone here call me Debu.

Ritwika : Ok but I will call you Dev only. I call people by their real name only. Is it ok for you? (She asked politely)

Debu : It's absolutely fine. (Saying this he took her to his house)

Debu : maa where are you? (He started shouting as they entered the house.)

Karuna ji : Ritwika! Anisha had told me that she would send you to me but she didn't tell that you were coming today only.

Ritwika : Aunty actually I had some work here in mumbai so I came a little early.

Karuna ji : Ok. You go to my room and freshen up meanwhile I will get breakfast ready for you.

Ritwika : Ok Aunty. (Saying this she went to Karuna Ji's room while Karuna ji went to kitchen and Debu went to his room.)

Ananya's room

(Ananya was laying down in her bed thinking about the times that she has spent with Debu when suddenly baal pari appeared there.)

Baal pari : Ananya what are you thinking? (She asked politely)

Ananya : B...baal pari woh I was thinking about my powers nothing else. (She said a little stammering)

Baal pari : You still don't know about your powers. Baalveer didn't help you in that? But he had told me he will help you after lunch.

Ananya : No baal pari it's not his fault he had come to my house but I sprained my ankle so he told that he would help me later on and afterwards he fell sick so didn't get time only.

Baal pari : Ok. How's your ankle now Ananya?

Ananya : It's absolutely fine now. Anyways you had any work with me?

Baal pari : Yeah I wanted to tell Vivaan that tomorrow is Baalveer's birthday but he is busy playing so would you inform him that? But don't let baalveer know about it.

Ananya : Tomorrow is Debu's birthday? (She asked totally surprised)

Baal pari : Yes Ananya tomorrow he will become 21. I have a lot of work so I will leave now. Take care. (She said and left)

Ananya's POV
Omg tomorrow is Debu's birthday. I am so excited. I should do something special for him. Yes I will make his birthday very special but I don't know how to use my powers. So what I will today itself learn to use my powers from Debu and and after that I will plan surprise for him. But first I need to tell this to vivaan also.

Debu's room

(When Debu entered the room he was surprised to see his mom(baal pari) there.

Debu : Maa aap yahan?

Baal pari : Actually Shaurya told me what happened last night so I came to see you. Baalveer how are you feeling now?

Debu : I am alright now.

Baal pari : Ok beta. Take care. (Saying this she left for Veer Lok)

Bharat Nagar Compound

(Vivaan was playing with his paltan when Ananya called him)

Ananya : Vivaan, come here fast I want to talk with you.

Vivaan : What happened Di?

Ananya : I wanted to tell you that tomorrow is Debu's birthday.

Vivaan : What! bhaiya's birthday but how do you know?

Ananya : Baal pari told me.

Vivaan : And you are telling me now. I will fast go to Veer Lok and start preparing for bhaiya's birthday. (Saying this he left for Veer Lok)

Word Count - 875

**********

So end of chapter 6. How's it?

I know there were no debanya scenes but I will put in next chapters.

Sorry for the late update and also for any grammatical mistakes. Don't forget to vote if you liked the chapter.