Chapter #15

Somewhere in a desolate road

(Ananya was walking on the road while thinking something)

Ananya's POV
I am such an idiot. I should have told no when Debu asked me if I love someone. But I didn't have any other option. He suddenly asked the question. I didn't know what to say and on top of that I don't even know whether he likes me or not. What if he doesn't like me and ends our friendship. No I don't want to ruin our friendship.

(Ananya's thoughts get disturbed when she sees a big stone flying and coming towards her. She tries to stop the stone with her magic but before she could do it the stone hits her.)

Ananya : Aaaaah!

In Debu's room

Debu's POV
Anu loves somebody and she didn't even tell me about it. And why is she not telling me his name. Oh! Forget it. I have more important things to do. But she can tell me his name. I am her friend after all. She keeps telling me that I am not a good friend. I hide things and all. And now see she has fallen in love with someone and she didn't even tell me.

(Debu's thoughts get interrupted when his phone starts ringing)

Debu : Hello, aunty.

Devkiji : Debu, is Ananya with you?

Debu : No, she is not with me. But she was with me in the morning.

Devkiji : But she has not returned home yet.

Debu : What! You d-don't worry. I will call her right now.

Devkiji : I had called her but her phone is not reachable. I don't know why debu but I am feeling like she is in some danger. I am really scared now.

Debu : Aunty, please don't worry. I will find out where Ananya is.

Devkiji : I will try to call her again. (Saying this she cuts the call)

(Debu searches for Ananya's location with his magic. He reaches there with the help of his magic and starts searching for Ananya. After sometime he finds Ananya lying down on the road with a big stone on her stomach. And blood is continuously oozing out of her head and stomach. He immediately ran towards her.)

Debu : Anu! Anu! Anu, I won't let anything happen to you. (He said while removing the stone)

Debu : Anu! Anu please open your eyes. (He said while tapping her cheeks)

(Seeing Ananya not responding to him he first places his hand on her head and heals it with his magic and then he does the same on her stomach. Then he picks her up in his arms and goes to Ananya's house by magic.)

Devkiji : Ananya! (She screamed seeing Ananya in Debu's arms.) Debu, what has happened to Ananya? Is she alright? (To Ananya) Ananya open your eyes, beta. (Seeing Ananya not responding to her she started crying) If you don't wake up then I will never talk to you.

Debu : Aunty, please don't cry. She is alright. She is just unconscious.

Devkiji : Ok. You take her to her room. I will bring water for you.

(Debu takes Ananya to her room and lays her on the bed and sits besides her. While waiting for Ananya to regain consciousness, Debu falls asleep. After sometime Ananya wakes up and sees that Debu is sleeping holding her hand. She smiles seeing it and then Devkiji comes in the room but Ananya signals to her that don't make noise as Debu is sleeping. Seeing this Devkiji leaves. The sound of door disturbs Debu's sleep and he wakes up but Ananya pretends as she is still asleep. Debu sees that he and Ananya are holding hands so he tries to release his hand from hers but she doesn't let him do it.)

Debu's POV
How do I pull my hand away? What if Devki aunty comes in? What if she wakes up? Oh, God! Please! I need to free my hand somehow.

(Just then Devkiji again enters the room)

Devkiji : Are you awake?

Debu : Actually, I had dozed off. I was about to leave in a while.

Devkiji : I will prepare some soup for Ananya. (Saying this she leaves)

(Ananya wakes up)

Debu : Thank God, you got up. I was so worried for you. How are you feeling now? Is your wound still paining? How did that stone come upon you?

Ananya : Relax. Let me speak. I am fine now. And about that stone, I don't know, Debu. Suddenly it came flying. Before I could do magic on it, it hit me.

Debu : Ok. You take rest. I will find out who did this? Now I should leave.

Ananya : Stay here only. Please. (She said making a puppy face)

Debu : You want me to stay here?

Ananya : (loudly)Yes, Debu. (slowly) Forever.

Debu : Alright. I will stay here for a while.

Ananya : Hmm.

To be continued...

_____________________________________

So end of chapter 15. How was it?

Sorry for any grammatical mistakes.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter.