09

Alastor's POV:

I am shocked that my boy decided to come back to Hell with me, because I was actually serious when I said I wouldn't take him with me if he didn't want to.

He is no longer my slave, and I will stop referring to him as such. He is my boy for now, until I find another name for him that suits him better.

I could call him Gabriel, but I wish to call him something unique. Something that no one else calls him.

Slave is sounding more appealing right now...

No, he'd be very upset if I called him that.

"Welcome back," I tell him, resting my hand on the nape of his neck, rubbing the soft skin there.

I want to lick his neck.

"What?" Gabriel asks me, looking up at me.

"Did I say that aloud?" I ask him, and Gabriel nods, seeming a bit wary. "Well, it was not a lie. I would like to lick your neck and bite it."

Gabriel isn't tense, which is a good sign for me, but I know how strange humans are when it comes to intimacy, so he will probably not wish to be intimate with me for a while.

Maybe I can convince him...

I would like to impregnate him as soon as possible.

Not even that, I just want to fuck him as soon as possible. I can tell he is perfect for me, and I know that he will make my pleasure so much more than sex with a random demon.

"Um... why did you stop walking?" Gabriel asks, and if he was not so innocent, I'm sure he would know that lust is the strange look I'm giving him and not whatever he's thinking is in my eyes.

I push him forward, still clutching his neck. "I was thinking about you," I tell him, guiding him to my throne and lifting him onto my lap.

"Hey!" he exclaims, not expecting me to lift him up so suddenly. "What are you doing?"

"I'm holding you," I say, even though it's very obvious what I'm doing.

Gabriel huffs. "Yeah, but why? I-"

"I don't have another throne for you beside me.
My mother, Amity, always sat on my other mother, Zahara's lap, so we didn't need another throne. Besides, I prefer you on my lap," I say, positioning him so his back is to my chest and his legs are hanging over my own.

If he stays around, which I refuse to believe he won't, I will definitely have him ride my cock while I sit on this throne.

"What about what I prefer?" Gabriel asks me, referring to me not giving him a throne.

I keep forgetting he has his own emotions and opinions, as well as the part where he is strong willed and will always let me know when he's displeased.

It would be annoying, if he was one of my demon slaves and not the boy who I want to keep with me as my own... dare I entertain the idea of him being my lover?

"If you want a throne so bad, you can have one, but you will be on my lap most of the time anyway," I tell him, earning an eye roll from my feisty boy.

"But I don't want to sit on your lap all the time."

I chuckle at him. If he didn't enjoy it, he would've complained, but he's still sitting down on me and he is relaxed. And, I can see a small bulge in his pants, so even if he's annoyed and fighting me with words, his body says otherwise.

He doesn't completely lean back into me, so I force him to do so by pulling him back and then kissing his neck, licking along the soft skin.

"Wh-What are you doing?" Gabriel asks, and I can almost smell how nervous he is.