12

Sexy thoughts ahead, be warned ig

Alastor's POV:

Gabriel is... stunning.

He's standing before me in one of my oversized, button up shirts and a pair of boxers, a cute blush on his face.

"What are you waiting for?" he asks, smiling as he leans against the doorframe to our bedroom. "Your pregnant soulmate needs you."

Holy shit, when did I get him pregnant? Obviously it's possible, as I'm a powerful demon and I can impregnate anyone regardless of gender, but I don't remember this happening!

"Do you now?" I tease, my cock swelling in my pants at the idea of making love to my beautiful boy.

Wait... making love?

Well, I suppose that's what it is. He deserves more than a quick fuck, especially if he's going to be carrying my baby.

"Yes," Gabriel says, and the confidence on his face makes me so proud of him. "Come here, Alastor."

In the past, I'd never obey a human's command, but my knees feel weak at his words. I rush to my human, scooping him up and feeling him wrap his legs around my waist as I push him against the wall and connect our lips.

Damn, this is making me hard.

As I am about to remove his shirt... my hand goes right through him. My eyes widen and my heart slams against my chest as I trying to figure out what is happening.

"Gabriel?" I ask, his body beginning to turn into a mist and vanishing. "Gabriel?!"

I hear his sobs echoing in the dark room around me, making me growl and try to find him. He's nowhere to be seen, but I know he needs me.

My body starts shaking, and it feels like hands are grabbing me. His voice calls out to me, and I feel myself falling backward.

Suddenly, my eyes rip open and I breathe heavily, looking around the hotel room. It was just a dream, but my heart is racing and I see Gabriel staring at me, grabbing my shirt at looking at me with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?" he asks me, noticing how my body is shaking.

Even though demons don't have to deal with many things, we still have dreams. As the king of Hell, I still get nightmares and there's no good way to escape them.

I grab Gabriel, making him yelp, and squeeze him close to me. "Nothing is wrong, as long as you are here with me," I tell him, feeling him gently rub my back to calm me down. "It was only a bad dream."

"I'm here," Gabriel confirms, making me relax a bit more.

Glancing at the clock, I realize it's only four in the morning, and Gabriel needs sleep before his practice tomorrow morning.

"Sleep," I order him, making him lay back down. "You have early practice tomorrow."

He hums and closes his eyes once again.

I wait until he goes to sleep, deciding it would be a good idea to relieve some tension before I try to rest. So, I go to the shower and close my eyes as I sit under the stream of water, imagining the Gabriel from my dreams wearing exposing clothes and waiting for me to ravish him.

The idea of it makes me forget the bad parts of my dream and makes my cock hard. I slowly stroke myself, imagining that I'm fucking Gabriel's mouth. He will kneel on the shower's floor, his stomach round with my baby inside of him as he pleasures me.

Of course, if his knees hurt, I wouldn't make him kneel for me. I'd definitely pleasure him first if he was too tired and didn't want to kneel, and wait until he could be comfortable on the bed to help me achieve the utmost pleasure.