14

Gabriel's POV:

I feel so... safe right now.

Everything is warm and there's no fear in me. I'm laying in between Alastor's legs with my head to his bare chest while eating a bowl of chocolate cookie ice cream.

We found a Marvel movie marathon on TV, so we've spent the last two hours binging Marvel movies and making out. However, I had to break from the making out to eat my ice cream.

I fucking love ice cream.

Laying my head back, I smile when Alastor kisses the top of my head.

I can't stop thinking about our intimate moment earlier... not because I regret it, of course! On the contrary, I can't stop thinking of it because I'm still excited by it and kind of want a repeat or something more.

Alastor seemed surprised when I told him I'd watched porn before and even more shocked when I didn't really have a gag reflex.

Honestly, I was surprised by the gag reflex too, but yeah, I'm a teenage boy. Obviously I've watched porn before, and I was always drawn to gay porn... how did I think I was straight?

I try to change my thoughts back to the movie before I end up getting hard, but Alastor cups my cock through my underwear, making me freeze.

"Now, what are you thinking about?" he whispers in my ear, making me shiver. "Because it seems as though your mind is wandering back to our shower."

Shivering, I thrust up toward his hand, but Alastor pulls his hand away and doesn't touch me.

"Alastor!" I say, turning to glare at him. "What was that?"

He chuckles, making my whole body shake as he does so. "If your team wins the game tomorrow... maybe I'll reward you when we get back to Hell," he offers.

Now I'm definitely motivated to win!

"What kind of reward?" I ask, feeling way too confident for the lack of experience I have.

Alastor seems to notice this. "You're getting pretty confident for someone who has never had sex before," he points out, running his hand up and down my inner thigh. "What's gotten into you?"

I bite my bottom lip. "Um... I guess I just feel more comfortable around you..." I trail off, trying to think of the right words to say. "I was scared you were going to treat me badly, but you were forceful in a way that appealed to me but you also took care of me. I feel like before I was just kind of trying to find out how to be with you, but now I actually see a life and future with you. Who knew the lord of Hell had such a soft side?"

Alastor takes my bowl of ice cream from my hands and turns me around, giving me just enough time to process as he smashes our lips together.

He pulls away from me not long after and rests our foreheads together. "I am only soft for you, my angel," he whispers, rubbing my back. "You are so perfect for me, and I apologize for scaring you when I first took you."

"It's alright," I respond, opening my eyes and meeting his with a shy smile on my face. "We can only go up now."

Alastor plants a chaste kiss on my lips. "You are correct, my darling," he says, before he knocks me over and pulls me tight to his side. "Now it's bed time for you. I cannot have you exhausted tomorrow."

I giggle as he pulls the blankets over our bodies. "Yeah, I got it," I tell him, shutting my eyes as he turns off the TV. "Goodnight, Alastor."

"Sleep well, Gabriel."

•••

Alastor's POV:

I watch my boy enter the field with his team, and I can pick out which one he is, since he is the smallest on his team.