21

Sexy times ahead !!! You're welcome whores 🥰

Alastor's POV:

Over the last few weeks, our relationship has been getting stronger and stronger. Gabriel has been growing more and more comfortable around me, and his stomach has been getting plumper every day.

He's becoming more desperate for me, asking for sex almost every day, and thankfully he's becoming better with my teasing. It's fun to tease him, and I love waking up every day holding my beautiful lover.

Poor Gabriel doesn't know how to react when he wakes up with his cock down my throat. He needed to relax last night but fell asleep early, so I will have to relax him right now.

His eyes open and he moans, the beautiful sound echoing in my ears and making me want to pleasure him even more.

I adore his cute pants, his inability to speak when he's in so much pleasure, and most of all, how hard he tries to be good for me.

"Alastor," he whimpers, his eyes shut tight as he fights the urge to thrust deeper into my throat.

I pull off his cock, crawling up the bed and kissing his lips. "How does morning sex sound, my star?" I ask him, and his eyes widen with lust and desire.

"That sounds goooo-" He cuts himself off when I ease my finger into his asshole and leave him a whiny mess. "Agh! Alastor!"

"You seem to like that idea," I say, my cock throbbing at the thought of stuffing myself into his tight little hole. "Don't you?"

He nods, eyes shut as he tries to rock his hips down so my finger goes deeper. "Yes..."

I chuckle at his desperation and and reach toward my nightstand for the huge bottle of lubricant that I took from Simon's room when I was on Earth. Covering three of my fingers, I slam them into his hole, making Gabriel shriek, but I can tell it isn't from pain.

He's enjoying this!

"More more more," he chants, trying to get me to put my fingers deeper, but I don't listen.

I want this to last as long as possible, so I tease my lover, leaving small kisses on his lower stomach. Part of me wants to shift into my demon and fuck him in that form. I'm bigger in every way in that form, and I know my little star will love that, but he's also too shy to ask.

"Gabriel, I want to try something new," I tell him, pulling my fingers out so I can get my Gabriel to be coherent for a brief second.

He groans. "As long as it gets me filled, I don't care."

I narrow my eyes at his lack of caring, especially because he shouldn't just agree to things without listening to what they are. "Okay, then I'll go get all of my demons and let them have a turn with you," I say, knowing it will get his attention.

"Wait, I didn't mean-"

I grab his thigh. "That's what I thought. Pay attention, you brat. I need to know if you really want to do what I want to do."

He huffs, not appreciating that I called him a brat, even if he's being one. "No orgies, gang bangs, or trying to pee on me. Other than that, I'm probably in."

"Alright. So it's alright if I shift to my demon form? My demon side is more primal and forceful when it comes to sex, but it is still me and I will stop if you need me to."

Gabriel bites his lip and rests his palms on his growing stomach. "Is there a chance you could hurt the baby?" he asks, and I appreciate his hesitance and knowing he puts our baby's safety above all else.