❦; ready?

words 700
warnings slight nsfw

                    『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

𝑰 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏——and rub them from the morning light coming through the window. I yawn and see a sleeping Jungkook next to me. His hair was messy and he was slightly drooling on the pillowcase. I attempt to get out of bed, but Jungkooks arm sweeps around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"Stay." He mumbled. I sigh and curl up next to him. He was so warm and cozy, his scent drove me crazy and I felt butterflies in my stomach. All of those nice thoughts went away, I kept thinking of him hurting me, I hated it. It gave me a sick to my stomach feeling that made me want to puke.

Jungkook shifts his body and rolls over me, my head in between his hands that were stationed on the bed. He smiles at me and scrunches his nice before placing a kiss on my nose.

I glance to the window in our bedroom, trying to think of anything else but what he's done. He takes my cheek in his hand and slowly tilts my head back to him. "Are you okay, love?" I nod.

We stare at each other intently until Jungkook lowers his head closer to mine, aiming for a kiss. I don't hesitate to kiss him back, our lips moved together and his tongue would poke through his to meet mine. My arms wrapped around him and my hands ran through his hair.

Jungkook was breathing heavily and so was I. The obvious redness to my face made me grow hot at his touch. We pulled away from each other and as if reading each other's minds we started frantically shedding our clothes.

Jungkook stripped from his shirt and started to untie his sweats while I took my shorts off. I laid there, his eyes roaming my body and his chest rising with every lustful breath he took looking at me. I wanted this, I've wanted this for so long.

Jungkook slowly lowers himself to my cunt, he moves my shirt up so he can see my underwear tightly hugging my skin. He licks his lips and looks up at me, asking for permission if this was okay. My response was slowly moving my legs farther apart from each other.

He smiles and leans down, licking and nibbling me slowly through my underwear. I was starting to shake from the excitement built up inside me. I wanted him, I wanted to show him how much I love him.

Jungkook takes two of his fingers and curls them around the front of my underwear, slowly pulling them down and then tugging them off of me with a tear. He bites his lip and hesitantly lowers his head closer to my cunt. I was ready to feel his warm tongue against me.

"I can't." Two simple words that made my heart shatter. I immediately close my legs and cover myself. "Did I do something wrong?" I ask. Jungkook sighs and rubs the back of his nape, throwing his legs over the edge of the bed.

"I feel disgusted with myself, I can't just have sex with you and expect that to help. I don't know...I feel as if this is what you think will make me not hurt you anymore. That's simply not the case."

"But I-... I do want this. We've never done this before and I need you...please." I whine, what did I do wrong? Do I need a shower?

"No, not yet, my love. I'll replace your underwear, for now get dressed and meet me in the kitchen. I've planned a good breakfast." He says, he gets up and leans in to kiss me.

He walks out the door and closes it behind him. Alone. I was sitting here, hot, bothered, vulnerable and almost naked. Did I go to far? I don't understand. Why is this so fucking hard?!

My eyes start to sting and tears roll down my face. I hate him so much, none of this would have to be like this if he just stayed faithful. I did everything for him, absolutely everything.