❦; kook day?

words 835
warning none

                     ♡』♡』♡』♡』

𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒒𝒖𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒂 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈. Jungkook was still sleeping peacefully and I prepared tea when I had woken up. His cheeks and eyes were a little puffy, he looked like a little pug. I smile contently and lean over and kiss his forehead, heat emitting off of him. My father finally gave him a day off today and advised me to tell Jungkook as Jungkook didn't get a usual employee schedule. He just went to work everyday until my father said otherwise.

I was happy that I'd finally be able to spend time with Jungkook after countless lonely nights, it was getting exhausting how boring the days would get without him here. We don't have kids nor any pets I need to take care of, so I would sit at home and find odd shit to do around the house. Of course we've spent time together before, however it was nothing much less of a date night or watching movies as it was always late or he was tired.

Dont get me wrong, those are lovely scenarios, but he always ends up having to try and bring up sex, which I want to, but I can't right now and besides, he doesn't bother to text or call me while he's at work. I walk out of my shared bedroom with Jungkook and yawn slightly as I make my way to the kitchen.

I set my small, glass tea cup on the counter. I was having a spot of Earl Gray. I sigh to myself. Geez, last night was rather tiring... I wish I could just be more successful in getting a job.

It was true.

I filled out many applications for a job and all of them had declined me. I felt like a useless partner to have. I should have a job and be making money just like Jungkook, I have no reason not to, I've stated before we have no kids, no animals to tend to, so I'm just a dust collector at this point.

I open the fridge and grab the carton of eggs, I also grab a tomato. I set the carton of eggs down gently. I grab a knife and slowly dice up the tomato. I set it aside on the cutting board and I had also cut up about a handful of chives, onions and shredded some cheese. I gently crack the eggs and whisk them. I add the chives, onions and only a pinch of pepper.

I slowly pour it into a pan. I place the bowl in the sink and take a spatula in order to create the omelette. This was how Jungkook liked his eggs, it had to be specific like his mother made it when he was younger, otherwise he would just go get a donut from a gas station.

I feel a warm breath on my neck and arms snaking around my waist. "Kook, good morning." I say and kiss him on the cheek, a small smile etching onto his face from his nickname. He chuckles lowly and sways side to side pondering what he should be doing, waiting for me to finish my cooking.

"I'm making you an omelette, darling. Do you want anything specific to drink?" I ask and I fold the egg pancake in half, I slide it off the pan into a plate and grab the diced tomatoes and cheese. I dusted them inside the omelette and a little on top. I hand him the plate and he smiles before kissing my forehead. "It's okay, hun. I'm not thirsty. What are you having for breakfast, honey?" He asks, sitting down in the table.

I bite my inner lip. "I don't know, I'll just eat a banana." I say. "Babe, you need to eat." He says, shoveling a forkful of the omelette in his mouth. It was true, I hadn't had an appetite for food in awhile, probably due to the lack of confidence I'd been experiencing living in what felt like a cage. "I know, I know. I just feel so unmotivated because I can't help you with money and I feel helpless."

I say and sit down next to him. He sighs and shovels a bite into my mouth. "Good, isn't it?" I smile and nod. "Because you made it." I roll my eyes at his sneaky attempt to be cute, I envied these moments I had with him, they were always too precious and far too spaced apart to not. He smiles at me before caressing my cheek.

——————
Jungkook and I nestle up together on our couch and watch a short movie series together, I wasn't particularly fond of binging television like this, but for him I'd do it. I lay on the right side of his chest, feeling the beating of his heart, the raise and fall of his chest as he breathes, his Noir smell dusting his chest and filling my nose every time I breathed. Moments like these...