❦; cologne

words ➮ 560
warnings none

                    『♡』•『♡』•『♡』•『♡』

𝑱𝒖𝒏𝒈𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓. While I cleaned up the snacks and glasses of wine we had. I was humming to myself while I washed the dishes. I had a slight headache, but I'm guessing it's because I haven't been getting enough sleep. It was a teasingly annoying mix of anxiety and dread about why Jungkook was a different man than the one I feel in love with, overthinking about the future and trying to find a damn job.

I just really want to find a job and if I can't then maybe ask my dad...I don't know. I hear bare feet walking up to me and I turn off the faucet and turn around. Jungkook was just in a towel and I smile and walk over to him, placing a kiss on his cheek. He looked good and of course he knew he did. "Baby, please come shower with me. I want to give you a massage. Actually, let's take a bath together."

I chuckle and kiss his lips as I nod my head, a bath sounds so nice right now. "Of course, I would love to." I say happily, giving him a smile. He grabs my hand gently and leads me to the bathroom, slowly letting the towel fall down in an attempt to seduce me. After our shower I sat in the warm bath tub, Jungkook was lighting vanilla and cinnamon candles and placing them along the wide brim of the tub.

I laid my head against the side and I closed my eyes gently.
The cool tile of the bathtub was soothing compared to the hot water of the tub, why didn't I think of enjoying hour long baths while he was gone sooner? My back had been bothering me lately and for my husband to do this for me is so kind of him.

My eyes open as I felt soft 'plops' of something landing on my knees and the water.  Jungkook was sprinkling pink Himalayan salt and rose petals into the water. How...disgustingly romantic he was being. I could appreciate it.
I smiled with gratefulness and he returns it with his bunny smile. Fuck that smile...it was one of the first things I noticed about him.

I sit up slightly and he crawls in. Jungkooks thighs were squeezing me so I didn't move away from him. Something poking my back gently, I didn't mind it. It was inevitable, at least he wasn't a complete ass about persisting about the topic. He took a small pinch of the salt and started rubbing my neck and shoulders, slowly getting rougher so it would relax my tense muscles.

"Thank you for this, Jungkook." I say. He chuckles and kisses my neck gently. "Anything for my beautiful wife." He says. My gut wrenches, I truly had nothing to really be worried about, but I refuse to believe he means every word he says, nothing adds up to 100% and that's the issue.

Having to stay at work for longer than my father is even there, almost daily asking for some type of 'relief' for him not even regarding what kind of sexual tension I need to situate and his cologne...Noir, always drowned with sweat and something I'm not familiar with, like he reapplies it. Not 100% sure...